cheap supplier of udo's and fish oil?

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by tai4ji2x, Jan 20, 2003.

1. tai4ji2x

tai4ji2x New Member

hey all, was wondering a cheap, reliable place to get udo's choice and fish oils? shipping within the US, preferably in bulk (i will store in the freezer). BTW, Udo's supposedly now has a 32oz bottle - anyone seen these? they're now sold on a few places online, but i've never seen it in the stores. just 8.5 and 17oz versions
  2. tai4ji2x

tai4ji2x New Member

3. job561

job561 New Member

I ordered in bulk from Netrition several months ago; I got 12 17oz bottles and was able to get the price down to just under $15 per bottle (volume order of 6 or more PLUS I ordered several more items to bring my total above $200).

If you don't want to order in such bulk amounts, you can order those 32 oz bottles (this is the first I heard of these!) from a site that I use to buy my Beverly's protien powders. Each bottle run. They charge 29.99 per bottle and their shipping is free for orders over $50.

http://store.yahoo.com/vitaglo/udchoicperoi.html

Job561
  4. tai4ji2x

tai4ji2x New Member

thanks for the link, job561. they seem reasonable. although i've also checked in with my local vitaminshoppe (a US chain), which carries the 17oz Udo's for $15 US. not horrible, i guess. their online store also carries the 32oz for $29, but is backordered (the actual stores still aren't getting them though). anyone else with better bargains?

as for fish oil, i'm searching for the lemon-flavored ones which blade and others have mentioned! :) but my suspicion is that it's hard to find a cheap source or brand within the US? :confused:
  5. Blade

Blade Super Moderator Staff Member

I live in Norway, don't know the availability for it in the US. It's around $9 for 500ml (approx 16-17 fl oz) and tasty enough to drink right out of the bottle.

www.petermoller.com
  6. tai4ji2x

tai4ji2x New Member

yeah, i was afraid it was a european thing... :mad: