Doing away with bulking and cutting

• Thread starter imported_drpierredebs
  • Start date
Yeah.....I am definately going to modify the crap out of this diet. Everytime i burp....it tastes like salmon that has been in the fridge for over 2 days. I am going to throw in a couple regular meals. I am not taking the second serving of jet fuel due to heart palpation for a brief period. I will only take 1/3 serving in morning and afternoon vs 2x2. Jet fuel is definately potent.

Question....can yohimbe hcl make it hard to pee?

I really dont want to die so i am going on a diff diet as this is too extreme for a 17yo. Wont necissarily look shredded by the time school starts up again but i don't care. My body is my temple and I was being a dumbass blinded my hope.  
sad.gif

the idea of supplements is just what the name implies- that is to SUPPLEMENT a good basic diet, not to replace it! I've seen some huge guys who didn't use any supplements at all, and a lot of guys getting nowhere who are always taking all the latest supps they saw in some muscle mag. I personally do take whey protein and creatine to help build muscle, and I take flax oil and L-arginine for their cardiovascular benefits, but that's it.
Paul

I favor Glutamine for recovery, but not when doing HST: it's just not needed.

If you're getting heart palpitations from all those chemicals, it's time to stop before you end up with a permanent condition. As a guy on a pacemaker, I should know: a lifetime of arrythmias weakening the heart and ending up with a congestive heart failure. I died in my living room.

Basically i can feel my heart beat through my entire body and if i hold my hand out with its fingers straight, you can tell every time it beats as my hand will make a 5-6mm change in position. I also have been vasodiolated all day as if i just got done working out.

My eyes are also almost black. I have about 1.25mm of color and the rest is puple. My friends at work were like wtf mate.
ghostface.gif

This happend to me when i tried one cap of hydroxycut hardcore minus the vision twitching. Think maybe it is because i am not use to caffine?

If this gets too crazy, who should I call? I looked online and couldn't find anything. At this point you guys are prolly thinking, "you are the most stupid, smart, ignorant person in this forum." yeah....
wow.gif

If you arent used to stimulants the first couple of doses will be crazy.  My first couple of doses of 10/100 E/C lit me up pretty good.  After that its no big deal.  You will be fine.  Just relax... if you can  
laugh.gif

The enlarged pupil is a side effect of some stimulants, but I dont think caffeine or ephedrine is one of them.

Quad: Thats F'in crazy. Glad you are still with us, bro.

Yeah,
Jetfuel Proprietary Blend 2164mg
Caffeine Anhydrous USP, Guarana Extract (22% Caffeine), Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols), Panex Quiquefolium, Hoodia Cactus, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Evodiamine 98%, Synephrine HCL, Yohimbine Hcl, Vinpocetine, Octopamine, cAMP (Adenosine Cyclic 3:5 Monophosphate), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Synthetic Guggelsterone E&Z 99%, 5 HTP (5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan)

Cortisol Blocker Blend 75 mg
Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Magnolia Bark Extract, L-Theanine, Piperine Extract (Bioperine)

F*ing crazy! Yeah I only took 2 of these at 9:30 and i am just now starting to lose the nausea and the slowing heart rate . It doesnt matter that they do not list the individual amounts....if it does all that to you, it obviously works. While on it, i probably could take 4 benadryl and still never fall asleep.

Yeah.....it's 2:14AM and still kicking...i am going to compensate for sleep loss by sleeping in a windowless(I wake up with the sun unfortunately) room so i can sleep till noon so i am not sleep deprived.

Is it possible that any muscle mass lost in cutting will grow back faster because it was trained to a certain mass at one point? I know that people in car wrecks that cannot workout for monthes on end and lose mass build back much faster than somebody that is just gaining muscle for the first time.

A lot of people had problems with the hydroxycut; I believe that's why they offer an ephedra-free version. Ephedra is just bad for the heart, period. Yohimbe was banned because of dumb@ss teenagers overdosing on it, but was re-legalized later. I can take it myself, but not more than 500mg. And only for a workout, not daily.
Cova, you may be sensitive to the stuff; take it easy on yourself. Yohimbe by itself is pretty good stuff, and a natural product. Maybe safer?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If this gets too crazy, who should I call?</div>
Your toilet.

Cova

It is normal to get jittery from Caffeine, Yohimbe and the Guarana Extract, my suggestion is to halve the dose right away, until you are taking a dose that you can handle without the side effects.

Better yet, being 17 you should have Testosterone like crazy floating around your veins...if you do cardio regularly, you probably could ditch all those pills dude.

Go Over to John Berardi's website and download the Essential Berardi E-book, I have actually posted a link here before you you do a search, it has a nice load of info that is practicla for dieting while training. Else e mail me and I'll send it to you:

[email protected]
cool.gif

<div>
(Cova @ Dec. 17 2006,23:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah,
Jetfuel Proprietary Blend 2164mg
Caffeine Anhydrous USP, Guarana Extract (22% Caffeine), Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols), Panex Quiquefolium, Hoodia Cactus, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Evodiamine 98%, Synephrine HCL, Yohimbine Hcl, Vinpocetine, Octopamine, cAMP (Adenosine Cyclic 3:5 Monophosphate), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Synthetic Guggelsterone E&amp;Z 99%, 5 HTP (5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan)

Cortisol Blocker Blend 75 mg
Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Magnolia Bark Extract, L-Theanine, Piperine Extract (Bioperine)

F*ing crazy! Yeah I only took 2 of these at 9:30 and i am just now starting to lose the nausea and the slowing heart rate . It doesnt matter that they do not list the individual amounts....if it does all that to you, it obviously works. While on it, i probably could take 4 benadryl and still never fall asleep.

Yeah.....it's 2:14AM and still kicking...i am going to compensate for sleep loss by sleeping in a windowless(I wake up with the sun unfortunately) room so i can sleep till noon so i am not sleep deprived.

Is it possible that any muscle mass lost in cutting will grow back faster because it was trained to a certain mass at one point? I know that people in car wrecks that cannot workout for monthes on end and lose mass build back much faster than somebody that is just gaining muscle for the first time.</div>
Wow, you are more misguided than I thought.

You need to join the football or Rugby or soccer team and let the coach take care of you.
You need someone, other than this board, to bury your face in mud for a few hours a day. get slammed by middle line backers, kneed in the balls, get the wind knocked out of you.....

ride your bike to and from practice.

Maybe after a few weeks you´ll see that you don´t need any pills, no hydroxycut, no yohimba....just you and your 17 year old testosterone levels and meat and eggs and milk.

WAKE UP YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

the funniest ( read saddest) is that you , at 17, are taking or even considering taking cortisol blockers
sad.gif

Cova,

This is no joke.
My 35 year old friend, who has a BF% of around 7% lives on the stuff you want to take.
Last summer he had a blood workup and the results indicated that he has liver specific values of a 65 year old man. The doctor asked what he takes and then told him he was an idiot for taking all those pills.

a word to the wise.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">a word to the wise.</div>

Ooops! You getting it hard, mate! I told you the same thing but I am way too mild to get to the point like the good Dr.

But if I were you I'd take with a pinch of salt and do what he says, he's right!
wink.gif

I am at a loss for words....

I do not have the test levels a guy my age should have, hell my voice still cracks. Infact, a guy at work just said i looked like a sophomore, and i know i do.

The thing about riding a bike, it doesn't work even on a 1500 calories diet. I could ride a whole hour and not lose a thing except maybe water. It is really wierd because i have the metabolism to digest 3000+ calories, if its real food, but i have never lost weight from cardio...merely prevents fat gains.

The only way I have ever had success is w/ hydroxycut+the hour of riding a bike, then i almost had a nice six pack.

While I wasn't able to sleep at all last night, I was thinking about why I am having such a hard time; I am eating plenty of all the right foods yet I cannot really grow. When i was a 10th grader i noticed guys my same age getting stretch marks on their pectorals because they were growing.  I on the other hand couldn't get anywhere past being conditioned till this year.

I am definately getting my bloodwork done when my parents get back. Is it possible for the drug Strattera to interfere with growth?

What planet do you live on?
Do you watch TV? If so how many hours per day?
Please report to us the results of your bloodwork.

Cova

First of all...stop the drugs...you say you are eating plenty...what seems to be missing is patience...and that is a requirement.

So far all you have done is give your fingers a workout on the keyboard, and probably never gave HST a good fair chance!
wink.gif

Now, do us all a favour, go over to the simplify and win thread, pick a simple routine and go for it 8 solid weeks, when you come back you should have gained some mass.

What's next? Don't play in the weight room, get in there and go intense for a solid 45 -60 minutes, keep doing your cardio and I am pretty sure you'll get somewhere.

But above all stop p...... off the crowd, they would all but encourage you but with all the non-sense you have posted lately they are getting fed up!

So...in short...go lift...and come tells us how it is going, but only after at least one cycle.
cool.gif

Here's Will Brink's opinion on blood work,normally this is for the over 40crowd,17 year olds, very rarely have lack of test.
rock.gif

<div>
(Cova @ Dec. 18 2006,10:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is it possible for the drug Strattera to interfere with growth?</div>
Strattera, that explains a little of your rambling.  Do you have ADHD?

Cova, please go back and read the replies that were addressed to you.  FOCUS on their message; they all pretty much say the same, and their advice to you is spot on.
rock.gif

s

I only have ADD.

I mainly watch tv when i am sick...or right now.

I will stop all the drugs I just want to get better. That is all i care about right now. Will these stronger than normal heart beats cease? I do not think this should have lasted a day and 5 hours....so far.

Answer these questions and I will not post here unless it is over a different subject matter.

Back