Is it ok to drink soy milk?

I am hip to the Yin Yang thing. I like it! I like it! As far as the Tuna goes, my co-workers think I'm nuts for just eating it right out of the can. I stopped doctoring it up yrs ago for some reason.

Anyone ever buy that canned salmon. I have a strong stomach but that not THAT strong! Good thing I only got one can to check it out.

P

I like salmon, but I bought some canned salmon and it was nasty. There were all kinds of bones and crap in it too. You'd think the canned stuff would have the bones removed. Apparently not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shwaym @ Aug. 29 2005,11:16)]from a Traditional Chinese Medicine standpoint all soy products are very damp(Yin) and cooling(Yin), so if you display signs of a dry
(Yang)-heat(Yang) pattern then you may find moderate amounts of soy to be balancing.
That`s amazing man...pass me another joint dude!
tounge.gif

Totentanz..if you hate tuna in water why don`t you add your own oil to it like canola. Taste so good
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Totentanz @ Aug. 29 2005,6:40)]I like salmon, but I bought some canned salmon and it was nasty.  There were all kinds of bones and crap in it too.  You'd think the canned stuff would have the bones removed.  Apparently not.
Hold your nose and dump some salsa on it.  Give the cats the juice.  According to the USDA database one can is loaded with omega-3's
EPA--3.8g
DHA--3.6g
for info, the common fish oil capsule only has EPA--0.180g and DHA--0.160g.
I force myself to eat it now and then just for this.  And it's not half bad with the salsa added.  The cats love me too.

Oh... ****!!!!!

I drink on average 600 grams of soy milk a day!!
(800 grams on a workout day!)

I also eat 3 soy schnitzels a day...

Back