Photos of HST veterans

tongzilla

Ok, I really want to see some photos of lifters who's been using HST for at least 5 cycles, preferably 10 or more.

I want to see results.

I want inspiration.

Surely, scientific evidence backed up with scientic references, and people posting "I gained 10lbs and lost 2 inches on my waist in 8 weeks" sounds logical and promising.

But nothing beats seeing it with your own eyes!

Yes, of course it's not rational to judge a program purely on the basis of visual results, as your current body composition is based on the everything you have done since you were born (including AAS), not just the your last 10 HST cycles.

But, alas, the irrational side of me prevails!

So let's see some pictures!

Would be nice to see some 'before' photos too, if available.

PS: I realise there's a 'Photos of everyone' thread up already. But this thread is different.

I went from 165 lbs. at age 44 to 190 in four-five years of various programs including the brutalic MuscleNow, seen here in comparison.

avy.jpg

uploaded_Img_007.jpg

first pic was november 2006 and the second was july 2007 @ around 220lb.
dropped to 210lb at the minute with lower body fat, but i lost some muscle due to illness.lookin to bulk hard this winter, its time for mass.

kudos to quad, lookin really thick bro!

So you want to know what I looked like before HST? Be careful what you wish for...

Hah.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of pictures from before I started lifting, for some reason. I wonder why... but I do have a good one from when I was a teenager. I was around 145-150 lbs @ 6'1 and probably 6-7% bodyfat. This particular picture was the result of a couple days without sleep and various activities that I don't clearly remember.

Notice the fearsome 12 inch guns. Okay, maybe they are only 11 1/2 inches...

<div>
(Totentanz @ Dec. 09 2007,13:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So you want to know what I looked like before HST?  Be careful what you wish for...

Hah.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of pictures from before I started lifting, for some reason.  I wonder why...  but I do have a good one from when I was a teenager.  I was around 145-150 lbs @ 6'1 and probably 6-7% bodyfat.  This particular picture was the result of a couple days without sleep and various activities that I don't clearly remember.

Notice the fearsome 12 inch guns.  Okay, maybe they are only 11 1/2 inches...</div>
so what do you look like now?

<div>
(tongzilla @ Dec. 09 2007,13:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Totentanz @ Dec. 09 2007,13:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">So you want to know what I looked like before HST? Be careful what you wish for...

Hah.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of pictures from before I started lifting, for some reason. I wonder why... but I do have a good one from when I was a teenager. I was around 145-150 lbs @ 6'1 and probably 6-7% bodyfat. This particular picture was the result of a couple days without sleep and various activities that I don't clearly remember.

Notice the fearsome 12 inch guns. Okay, maybe they are only 11 1/2 inches...</div>
so what do you look like now?</div>
Yeah yeah, I'm trying to dig one up.

Award to Tot for most development. The wind actually didn't blow him away! (I know about what he looks like now)
Lookin' tight , Joe!

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Dec. 09 2007,10:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Quad looking good!

Quad not to hijack this thread and get off topic but what type of Home gym do you have?</div>
You guys like to make me work, huh?
I started out with my Bodysolid freeweight lever machine (BS-SBL460P4)
http://www.gymcor.com/bosocol....d=PGRAB
But now I just use my homemade stuff. Some you can see here:
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.info/cgi-bin....50;st=0
...end hijack.
smile.gif

Quad, lcars and Joe, you're all looking great!

I think Totz's past pic is such a great example of why many of us start lifting; we want to add a few pounds of muscle to our frames. Just look at his avatar for a more recent pic. What a transformation!
cool.gif

Nice ones! Everyone fairly muscular and lean!

I'm curious to see a picture of the big man Russ with 260 lbs!
biggrin.gif

Let's see Russ, Lol, O&amp;G, Dan, a recent Bryan, Tot, Bluejacket, Aaron, TDM, Steve Jones (aw, he won't post), and the list goes on. Heck, throw TunnelRat and El Viejo in there too. We need all of the overthehill gang to see what's coming!

Come to think of it, one of the reasons I'd quit ABC BB'ing was because there were NO pics of the mods ANYWHERE, even when they went to shows; I felt like they might be a bunch of computer geeks sitting in their bedrooms typing away!

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 10 2007,02:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Let's see Russ, Lol, O&amp;G, Dan, a recent Bryan, Tot, Bluejacket, Aaron, TDM, Steve Jones (aw, he won't post), and the list goes on. Heck, throw TunnelRat and El Viejo in there too. We need all of the overthehill gang to see what's coming!

Come to think of it, one of the reasons I'd quit ABC BB'ing was because there were NO pics of the mods ANYWHERE, even when they went to shows; I felt like they might be a bunch of computer geeks sitting in their bedrooms typing away!</div>
I completely agree with you quadancer.

Doesn't matter if they don't have time to train any more, or they don't take AAS, or they are going on some skinny ass diet, or they are injured...just put it up for us to see! Nice to be able to put a body (and face
smile.gif
) when one reads posts.

(Once again, I would like to emphasize that I'm not drawing a link between the quality of one's advice with their physique.)

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 10 2007,02:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Let's see Russ, Lol, O&amp;G, Dan, a recent Bryan, Tot, Bluejacket, Aaron, TDM, Steve Jones (aw, he won't post), and the list goes on. Heck, throw TunnelRat and El Viejo in there too. We need all of the overthehill gang to see what's coming!</div>
Are you implying that there's a not so recent pic of Bryan? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks.

Back