Photos of HST veterans

I asked one of my workers (who works out) about the guys in jail (where he lived a while), with low protein, carbs...but big muscles. He said they sleep a lot.
Could be a higher testosterone crowd there also?

although adequate sleep is essential (and very rarely gotten) im willing to bet the ratio of "muscled" prisoners to scrawny ones is pretty close to what it is in the "free" world.

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 09 2008,08:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I asked one of my workers (who works out) about the guys in jail (where he lived a while), with low protein, carbs...but big muscles. He said they sleep a lot.
Could be a higher testosterone crowd there also?</div>
Good point or question Quadancer.

This is one of the examples I had forgotten to mention that makes me wonder?

I don't think sleep is the answer but I could be wrong?

Well, disregarding what brutha Blue said about ratios, there you have a cloistered group nearly on the same diet and schedule. I do understand that extra protein and food in general is to them about as valuable as money or cigarettes in there, and is hoarded and zealously sought.
Can you imagine getting shivved for a banana?
wow.gif

The bigger you get, the more meals you can steal from the weaker guys around you, thus the bigger you will get, etc etc

If I were ever on trial for murder or something, I'd post my bail and while waiting for the trial, I'd run a huge cycle of test and tren while eating 7000 calories a day, right up until I have to go in. That would be an awesome cycle.

<div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 09 2008,20:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I asked one of my workers (who works out) about the guys in jail (where he lived a while), with low protein, carbs...but big muscles. He said they sleep a lot.
from what i hear there is a lot of anabolics making their way into the jail system.

they can sneak in other drugs, why not aas?

LOL @ Tot!
Hey, I'd bet AA's are more valuable than drugs, but PCT? That might be a bit irregular...and who'd want to be in JAIL with gynomastitis?

<div>
(bluejacket @ Jan. 09 2008,21:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">im willing to bet the ratio of &quot;muscled&quot; prisoners to scrawny ones is pretty close to what it is in the &quot;free&quot; world.</div>
Perhaps, but they're a lot scarier...!
wow.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Jan. 11 2008,04:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Not wanting to be an ass...but aren't we detracting form the intention of this thread?
wink.gif
</div>
The photos? Yes, I was thinking the same thing myself.

<div>
(jwbond @ Jan. 10 2008,09:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(quadancer @ Jan. 09 2008,20:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I asked one of my workers (who works out) about the guys in jail (where he lived a while), with low protein, carbs...but big muscles. He said they sleep a lot.
from what i hear there is a lot of anabolics making their way into the jail system.

they can sneak in other drugs, why not aas?</div>
yeah and these twats have 3 square meals and grow like weeds WTF? i eat 6 or 7 meals and crawl my my way to mass land!

maybe i should rob a bank and come out in 6 months at 280lbs lean lol.

however the sleep thing could be true i only manage 6hours if im lucky.

At least BB'ing adds something to your personal ads. It makes them gals want ya. Why, here's one I found from a prison:

<div>
(lcars @ Jan. 12 2008,07:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">maybe i should rob a bank and come out in 6 months at 280lbs lean lol.</div>
If you do end up in the can, I highly recommend thatyou don't do Romanian deadlifts.

O.K. maybe it's time to get this thread back on track. Anybody body got any pics of convicted felons?

One day I will be a vet. Unless I for some reason stray off. I doubt it though. Besides if I am able to bulk like I am now then I would like to see what happens to me after some more HST cycles.

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Jan. 08 2008,3:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">This is me with my mom in July of 2006. That was when I began to realize that I needed to get in shape.

Guard--July2006Medium.jpg

This is me in July of 2007:

DSC00122Small.jpg

I've lost another 7 or 8 pounds since then. I'll try to post a muscle mag pic when I get one.</div>
May, 2008

2e52wxx.jpg

ifzw36.jpg

Wow!
wow.gif
That's awesome TR! Looks like you earned yourself a super-hero suit too. Now you just need a large 'TR' emblazoned across the front and a cape to match. Well done that man!
cool.gif

Back