Pictures everyone?

whats your bf. looks around 10%, my goal
mad.gif

<div>
(hotterdog @ Apr. 14 2008,10:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">side chest right (looks weird rite, but
i think it's cause i duno how to hold it on my right)</div>
post-14-83622-5_side_chest_right.JPG

lookin great but the hairs lettin you down!

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 15 2008,12:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">hotterdog, I see a drastic change in your physique... keep up the good work!</div>
thanks man! at least it paid off.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(lcars @ Apr. 15 2008,1:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">whats your bf. looks around 10%, my goal  
mad.gif
.</div>
um, last i checked it was 8% on e electronic
scale at my gym. but of course someone
mentioned it might not be reliable. but i dun
think it's higher than 12%, might be 10%?
rock.gif

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Apr. 15 2008,11:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Great deltoids! Your legs still need a little work, but you've come a long way. Good job.</div>
thanks tunnelrat. erm pls advise where &amp; how i should improve on, hams? calves? quads?
wink.gif

Posted these in another thread, but I suppose it fits better here. Copied directly...

So here goes, all taken in the ruthless lighting of my bathroom
ghostface.gif
(makes me not look my best, but you guys know all about that
laugh.gif
). The blue/red scribbling everywhere on my upper body is my girlfriend getting bored with Ice Age 2 and taking her boredom out on me with a pen. It didn't wash off after the first shower, despite some pretty rough scrubbing.

rygg2.JPG

That would be my back.

fram2.JPG

And one from the front. You can see my arms, and especially bicep, clearly lagging

ben2.JPG

And legs. This one was quite tricky to take, and looks really lame. Whatever. You should have seen these matches a couple of months ago though, the difference is huge. Unfortunately, I don't have any &quot;before&quot; shots whatsoever, which is a shame as I would have loved to see HOW big a difference it really is. Maybe my mind is just exaggerating it.

Anyway, thoughts on where I need to work most, or just a nice big laugh at one of the small guys around?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(Minime @ Apr. 19 2008,6:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Posted these in another thread, but I suppose it fits better here. Copied directly...

So here goes, all taken in the ruthless lighting of my bathroom
ghostface.gif
(makes me not look my best, but you guys know all about that
laugh.gif
). The blue/red scribbling everywhere on my upper body is my girlfriend getting bored with Ice Age 2 and taking her boredom out on me with a pen. It didn't wash off after the first shower, despite some pretty rough scrubbing.

rygg2.JPG

That would be my back.

fram2.JPG

And one from the front. You can see my arms, and especially bicep, clearly lagging

ben2.JPG

And legs. This one was quite tricky to take, and looks really lame. Whatever. You should have seen these matches a couple of months ago though, the difference is huge. Unfortunately, I don't have any &quot;before&quot; shots whatsoever, which is a shame as I would have loved to see HOW big a difference it really is. Maybe my mind is just exaggerating it.

Anyway, thoughts on where I need to work most, or just a nice big laugh at one of the small guys around?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div>
hi minime, welcome to the HST family.
we're not here to laugh at anyone
so dun feel tat way. everyone started from
somewhere.

I'm not sure how many HST cycles u've done.
But wat you need is more OVERALL mass.
could see some triceps &amp; delts striations
so you could have potential in those areas
(but dun give over attention to stronger
bodyparts else u'll have to play catch up
w weaker ones later on)

another area are your traps. your traps
are a bit slopping downwards &amp; looks a bit
long. so u might wanna build up your delts
to make your entire shoulder area look wider
so tat your traps look even.

other bodyparts like i said, go for overall
mass, kinda hard to tell right now where
you'll progress.

&amp; try to learn some basic posing routines
(at least those compulsory ones,u could
use my pics or others for reference) cause if
you pose, you squeeze your muscles better
&amp; can see them better. just my two cents
windy worth.

thanks fausto! starting a new prog morrow,
will start a log on it &amp; compare it with result
of HST.

Thanks hotterdog. I know I suck at posing, never really got the hang of it. I always thought it was easy, but nope. I'll practice!

Yep, overall mass is the thing. I'll continue bulking (even though summer is approaching
wink.gif
), doing something like this (courtesy of Faz):
Deadlift / Squat
Rows / Pullups
Bench / Dip
Chins / Bent over rows
Hammer-curls
Tri-pressdowns

Even though the pictures don't tell the same story, I myself think my shoulders are actually growing too fast, in comparison to my arms. On the other hand, cameras don't lie, but eyes do, so I might have to change that opinion. If I'm wrong I might also have to add in some shoulder work too.

By the way, you look absolutely awesome yourself!
biggrin.gif
You're where I would like to be some day, if my genetics would allow.

EDIT
Oh, I just finished my third HST cycle. Started at 57 kg (125 lbs), currently at 73 (160 lbs).

@minime

well done on the progress, looks like you got a good base to work from.

your lower back and traps are strong points,and i think the legs will come on fine as i can see they are taking shape.

good luck.

Yeah, looks like arms are going to bug you the most. Just eat, and were it me, I'd use iso's for a while and see if they grow well, and if not, &quot;simplify and win&quot;. Just be careful not to overwork arms. It's easy to do. Better to work heavy with less sets than endless reps.

Hey guys, I need to show someone a good picture for motivation. Can someone provide me the picture with the one legged man doing a mean back squat?

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 21 2008,9:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hey guys, I need to show someone a good picture for motivation. Can someone provide me the picture with the one legged man doing a mean back squat?</div>
erm can't find it, this is more inspiring in my opinion.
will it do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhVaoi7_TI

<div>
(colby2152 @ Apr. 21 2008,9:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hey guys, I need to show someone a good picture for motivation. Can someone provide me the picture with the one legged man doing a mean back squat?</div>
show him a picture of jay cutler.

My wife thanx you Hotter: she has two fingers missing off each hand and loved Kyle's videos. She can tie a shoelace faster than we can! No extra fingers in the way!

Back