Pictures everyone?

I hate it when that happens!
It appears that you have the same lower spinal curve that I do; it makes the gut extend forward even when you're cut. I checked it from an article on the web about it that told you to stand against a wall and put your hand back there. I can't remember what the parameters were tho, but mine qualified as screwy.

Soflsun: If you can keep as much lean mass as possible and get down to under 10% you will look pretty jacked whatever you feel like now.

Deltoids and biceps are strong points. You'll look better after cutting. It seems like a lot of us are cutting right now....summer season.
cool.gif

getaway: Difficult to tell from that pic but again, it depends on your goals. Do you want to look good with your shirt off or on? Shirt off: cut; shirt on: bulk. If you haven't been training long you'll be able to take advantage of newbie gains without having to worry about adding too much fat. I'd just go on a bulk and add some size and strength and worry about chiselling down later.

Hopefully this is better, and no, my goals are to look huge with my shirt on, so i guess bulk would be the answer, im just a little discouraged of the fat gain, my abs used to be visible 3 weeks ago, i wasnt even eating that much, just to feed my hunger, my training was constant and i did cardio 3x a week.

I don't look good shirt on or shirt off, I have a little gut that sticks on with my shirt on and no stomach definition shirt off. I'll go with the bulk, add weight slowly about 1lb a week should be fine yeah?

getaway

Good idea...bulk slowly and HST hard as hell, you'll soon start looking good! All you need is to start filling the frame.
wink.gif

Thanks fausto, I looked closer to the first pic then the second, the second pic's angle makes me look better. It'll take me about 3 weeks to lose that gut (i hate how it slightly sticks out from my shirts), seeing how it onl took two weeks and 3lb's to obtain. But those 3 weeks can go towards muscle mass instead of being wasted on a cut.

lee_priest_bulkup.jpg

I know Lee's not exactly a natty but it's interesting to see how large he got on this occasion without overly worrying about a bit of extra fat.

with all that muscle i would imagine cutting would be a synch.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I know Lee's not exactly a natty but it's interesting to see how large he got on this occasion without overly worrying about a bit of extra fat.</div>

Wow, that's intense bulking!
smile.gif
Can't be healthy to take it that far.

To get that big he couldn't even stop eating for the picture.
smile.gif

I'm tired of everybody using Lee as an example, because he really likes to full-bulk, which most competitors don't. Let's see, here's his midpoint comparison:

ALRIGHT! time for some pics! i haven't done it yet, so i thought tis time ;)

Image001.jpg
Image007.jpg
Image-001.jpg

Image015.jpg
normal standing
Image016.jpg
lats spread
Image017.jpg
Image018.jpg
side chest/tri
Image019.jpg
normal standing
Image022.jpg
lat spread

and if anyone wanted to know my stats, they are:

Height: 177cm
Current weight: 70.2kg (i've lost weight over the last 2-3 months or so from not eating enough
sad.gif
, that's how fast my metabolism is)
Highest weight ever (21/7/07): 78.4kg (attained during 1st cycle, started cycle at 73.4kg)

Measurements (a few):
Chest (normal): 94cm
Chest (inspirated): 98cm
Right Arm (non-flexed): 30.25-30.5cm
Right Arm (flexed): 33.75-34cm
Left Arm (non-flexed): 30.5cm
Left Arm (flexed): 33.5cm
Shoulders: 113cm
Left Thigh: 55.5cm
Right Thigh: 55.5cm
Right Forearm: 28/28.5cm
Left Forearm: 27/27.5cm

i've experienced most of my growth in my chest, shoulders, lats, and when i did squats, alot of growth occured in the quads, some in arms but not alot (comparatively speaking).

there ya go! let me know what ya think if you feel so inclined!
biggrin.gif

I've lost 10 lbs. My strength is up from the original photos and my muscle mass looks to be about the same, so the weight loss is mostly fat I believe. My pants fit quite a bit looser around the waist, but I am far off from getting my lower belly as lean as I would like.

As a side note:

The before pics were taken the same day as a workout, about an hour after or so.  The after pics are at more than 24 hours post workout so I think the comparison may be bit off...not in my favor.
smile.gif

Back