Pictures everyone?

<div>
(Taank @ Sep. 10 2006,11:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Thanks bro! I am actually 28. So, I was 26 when I started in August of 04. I will repost in results.

What cracks me up is if I post the same pictrues over in the BB .com forums with all the teenagers, the responses I will get are normally like &quot;Should be alot more progress in 2 years...but not bad&quot;

So, thanks for your encouragement, makes me feel good.</div>
Tanker, I agree with SM...you're doing great and you have a lot of good gains ahead of you at your age. Now I'm not queer or anything, but I just wanted to say you're one of the guys who really looks good in a beard...even my wife thinks so, and she hates beards!

Thanks alot guys!

SM- Yeah, natural. I read up alot and finally came up with a routine. Pretty standard I guess. I workout M-W-F, my pops is my partner, our workouts take about an hour. I did 1-15's 2-10's 3 5's. Except, I did 2 sets of 15's for everything but squat/deadlift (that made me throw up the first workout).

Prior to HST my training was like this. First 6 months was me working out by myself on a Bowflex. I did half body one day, half the next day, took a day break, repeat. After that, I started working out with freeweights with a partner, basically doing a &quot;traditional&quot; bodypart split, 4 days a week. Then I started HST 8 weeks ago.

I'm gonna try to attach a picture of my A/B split.
I will be modifying it quite a bit in my second cycle, now that
i see what works for me and what doesnt as much.
(example.....supinated grip chins, love em. Might drop curls, hate em.)

Oh one last thing, was trying to get rid of a nagging shoulder blade pain with physical therapy, and he suggested not doing military press....so it killed me, but early in to my cycle I dropped military press. I will be adding it back against his advisement. (it never caused me pain or anything, he was just leery of it.)

Quadancer- thanks man. and tell your wife i said thanks
smile.gif

I actually just trimmed it yesterday..hopefully i didnt do to much! When I let it grow a lot it is a little sparse, but looks pretty good in shadowy picture like that one I posted! ;)
Here it is clipped today.

Your routine looks perfect to me, you should see some serious growth.

Personally, I do both barbell standing military presses, alternated with dumbell seated  presses.  I personally like dumbells better for pressing movements.  There is a much more natural arc of movement, AND the triceps don't have to work as hard as with a barbell, I really feel the tension focused on pecs and delts for DB bench presses and DB seated presses.
Try Dumbells for your overhead press, your deltoids will get strained hard, but maybe your shoulder-blade problem will not be exacerbated as much.

Nils: Good solid base! Keep at it!

Tank: Is that your HOME gym??? Can I come work out there? Can I Can I Huh? Huh? Huh?
Wow!

Nils2u, Looking overall pretty good!
Nice deltoids! Not bad lats either for your size. Low Bodyfat! You might want to eat a little more and add more size if that is your goal. I am currently going for size after some seasoned lifters told me I am lean enough and need to focus more on gaining mass and worry less about my bodyfat.

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 10 2006,18:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nils: Good solid base! Keep at it!

Tank: Is that your HOME gym??? Can I come work out there? Can I Can I Huh? Huh? Huh?
Wow!</div>
Bwahahah! No way dude!

Not to highjack the thread.

But your home gym is off hook !!!

Awesome.

I nominate Taank for the First episode of HST CRIBS !
biggrin.gif

Taank

Solid Gym mate! I could easily live there! Just make you way out to the kitchen and back again! Awsome.
laugh.gif

Nils2u

Looking good mate, all you need now is to up the nutrition a little to add on more size.
cool.gif

Glad you bumped this Sci I had missed Nils2u's pics. Great stuff mate. You are looking very lean. Have you been intentionally cutting? If so, for how long did you cut and how much b/w did you lose. If not, then I think you could have made even better gains by eating a bit more along the way. To get a more complete picture I'd like to know some measurements like current b/w, arms, chest, waist, thighs. Anyway, well done!
cool.gif

Cool thread &amp; motivating seeing everyone's photos.

I only started HST 1 week ago, but already having good results so I'll show the before and after so far....

Start:
back_start.jpg

Week 1 results (about 2lbs muscle mass gained):
back_week1.jpg

I'm 6'4&quot;, 226 right now and just coming back from being injured for nearly 2 years (trained for years as pro-level kickboxer but had a bad wrestling accident and was just recently cleared to start lifting again....hoping to get up to 235 at the end of this cycle).

Just made up some 1 year compairson pics. I am 8lbs heavier now and, unless I am crazy, I think I looked alot fatter last year!

I am just starting a cut and wanted to get your opinions. Anyone got an idea what my bodyfat % looks like, and what weight you think I'm gonna have to drop to so I can look nice and ripped? Oh, and I am definitely tensing my stomach ALOT in this picture ;)

I am guessing that I am going to have to get down to about 170 to look good, but still maybe not ripped. 183 currently.

170 seems to be a good weight to aim for. You look good, but definitely wouldn't hurt to cut 12 or more lb.s. I am currently 195 and I am aiming for 180, hopefully ripped if I don't lose much muscle mass. Your chest looks much bigger in the after pic, and you definitely have lower bodyfat then before, excellent work!
cool.gif

@tank i can def see the difference in the midsection and chest area,keep up the good work.

side note im gonna do some more cutting over the next few months thenpost some more pics.

this thread aught to be a sticky so it dont get lost!
smile.gif

last one...

Have been training for 8 years with more seriousness the last 2. Have had results most years but the best ones these last two years.
When I started I weighed 59 kg @ 172 cm and probably about the same bf% or maybe a few percentages more, I don't know really.

Starting a HST program soon.

Back