Raise Your Flags

No, I'm learning spanish because it's the official second language in the USA...and because too many of the mexican laborors around here are too lazy and/or uninclined to learn english because they're just here for the money and turning this place into Meximerica. But I get a lot of respect for trying to learn their language.

<div>
(Bulldog @ Jan. 21 2008,17:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Um yeah.....I speak English....and only English. I always wish I would have learned another language but it's a bit late for that. I think I would have a hard time learning anything else now.</div>
I'm a language teacher and teach English to people of all ages. My youngest student was 15 months old and my oldest student was 105. Your limitation is merely in your mind. Try it and you'll be surprised at how easy this is.

Your probably right. I think the biggest problem is that I would rather spend the time necessary to learn another language doing other things.
rock.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jan. 18 2008,14:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hmm, I guess this is JV's territory, but I think it would be a cool idea to display a small flag of the country that a person is from under their post count / avatar.

Any takers?</div>
I have long wished to be able to have a globe (flash?) that had a little pin for each country/city that we have members from.

JV really is the guy who would know what is possible for this particular site...

-bryan

Back