Real Deal

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">That's the thing. He just goes here, reads a little (I assume he read at least something), but bases all &quot;arguments&quot; seemingly based on the sample routine. That SD thing is so old - it's been repeated over and over not to SD if you are still gaining.</div>
Well, retard, that's because the SAMPLE ROUTINE is what is right on the front page.
And reading the Main HST Article - it even says there 8 weeks.

Every noob coming here will see that, read that, understand that, and that's what the whole world sees - taking a break every 6-8 weeks because HSTers are a bunch of pansies, and god forbid that you workout too hard, since exercise shouldn't be hard, right?

You know what else ticks me off? I login here, and in the HST forum's index, I see &quot;Last post by jvroig&quot; in almost all forums. I click new posts and - lo and behold! - the top 11 threads all say &quot;last post by jvroig&quot;

HSTers, admins, hey, listen up. If you know what's good for this forum, you should have some mechanism in place to prevent retards like this guy to &quot;quick post&quot; everywhere. It's rather disturbing.

-The Real Deal

thats because he is a knowledgable helpfull guy..unlike you who is starting to bore me now.. i think i will refer to you from now on as NEWBRAIN because you have never used it.

<div>
(Real_Deal @ Jul. 10 2006,09:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">HSTers, admins, hey, listen up. If you know what's good for this forum, you should have some mechanism in place to prevent retards like this guy to &quot;quick post&quot; everywhere. It's rather disturbing.

-The Real Deal</div>
Well don't count on it, I believe everyone has a aright to post what they feel and personally speaking I won't delete or keep someone from posting unless they are clearly spammers.

Dan

How about an &quot;ignore&quot; button? I donb't think we have one here but it would be nice to have.

i spend alot of time in another forum and hed be banned for constantly name calling other posters,like the 1000th time hes called someone a retard,theres no need if you arent interested in hst f@@k off,to deny hst as an established and widely used training platform tells me you have gained very little experience and knowlegde in over 10 years of training which your stats confirm.i will waste no more of my time on a worthless addition to this forum.

I will chime in about the 6-8 weeks versus 4-6 month SD. It has been stated here quite often that an SD is not needed until you plateau or your joints are fried. Makes perfect sense to me.

I like a quote I read somewhere on here about lifting in general. Don't remember who said it but is went something like this:

&quot;It's a marathon, not a sprint&quot;

I really like that statement. I also like the idea of taking a week off after 6-8 weeks whether I am truly at a plateau or not. Nice to reward yourself for completing a cycle. Also nice to spend a little extra time doing something different. Sure I could push forward and etch out a few more gains. But for someone like me who is doing this to look good and be healthy, there will be a next time.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Keystone

Bryan clearly states when you sign up to be nice and kind. That this will not be tolerated.

So its time for him to go IMO.

There are times when others hear have been agravated and wanted to lash out I am sure but &quot;they&quot; have respected this forum.

Real Deal is no different.

I have to agree Joe and Icars. I keep stumbling upon his posts and not a one are productive. The thread Colby started asking him to post his routine is pretty good but other than that he is doing nothing but causing trouble.

Keystone

real deal suitable avatar ib IDIOTS BRAIN
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Jul. 10 2006,12:16)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dan

How about an &quot;ignore&quot; button? I donb't think we have one here but it would be nice to have.</div>
I see an ignore button, just right of the Previous and Next arrows, you don't have one?

Yes, he has broken the forum rules as far as I can see.

The Forum can not tolerate direct attacks on people’s character. This is not what the Forum is for. It is for the free exchange of information. Yes, some information people offer will be ill-informed, and overly opinionated, but as long as it is technical in nature it must be allowed. However, “flaming” and “trolling” will not be allowed.

Flaming will be defined as personal insults. This needs no further explanation. Just don’t do it.

Trolling will be defined as writing in a “style” or “attitude” deliberately intended to aggravate, irritate, inflame, provoke, patronize, disrespect, stir up contention, or otherwise “get the goat” of people on the board.

Dan wrote:

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well don't count on it, I believe everyone has a aright to post what they feel and personally speaking I won't delete or keep someone from posting unless they are clearly spammers. </div>

Real Deal, what happened you were starting to get somewhere and then did a 180 all over again.
laugh.gif

You should be watchfull of the above statement as it could well be applied to you for direct violation of the HST board's rights

Hey...I tried the &quot;ignore button&quot; cool stuff
cool.gif
first time user I must admit
wink.gif
first time I ever needed to use it.

Dan

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Flaming will be defined as personal insults. This needs no further explanation. Just don’t do it.

Trolling will be defined as writing in a “style” or “attitude” deliberately intended to aggravate, irritate, inflame, provoke, patronize, disrespect, stir up contention, or otherwise “get the goat” of people on the board. </div>

So far he has both trolled and flamed, he should at least get a lashing, but the computer can't slap him out of the screen
laugh.gif
so someone will have to do something, rules are rules and to say the least...he has had enough free leash...

It is pretty sad when someone has to resort to name-calling in order to try to make their argument. It's a weak tactic. When you cannot attack someone's argument and must attack their person instead, you've basically lost the argument.

<div>
(Fausto @ Jul. 10 2006,15:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hey...I tried the &quot;ignore button&quot; cool stuff
cool.gif
first time user I must admit
wink.gif
first time I ever needed to use it.

Dan

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Flaming will be defined as personal insults. This needs no further explanation. Just don’t do it.

Trolling will be defined as writing in a “style” or “attitude” deliberately intended to aggravate, irritate, inflame, provoke, patronize, disrespect, stir up contention, or otherwise “get the goat” of people on the board. </div>

So far he has both trolled and flamed, he should at least get a lashing, but the computer can't slap him out of the screen  
laugh.gif
so someone will have to do something, rules are rules and to say the least...he has had enough free leash...</div>
Yes, he has and I can warn him (privately) but I hate doing stuff like that and it really does no good anyway.

The ignore button was an add on in the last upgrade so we traded an ignore button for error 500, in this case I'll take it
biggrin.gif

So incase anyone missed it look at the user's post that you wish to ignore and just to the right of the up and down arrows in the right hand upper corner you should see an ignore button, just in case you missed it
wink.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yes, he has and I can warn him (privately) but I hate doing stuff like that and it really does no good anyway.</div>

So what are you going to do dan, SPANK me? I bet you'd just love that, wouldn't you?

He just keeps going and going. Digging yourself further. I would just ban him. He is not adding anything productive to this site and is wasting a lot of peoples time.

Keystone

Back