Stick to basics?

But when the load is increasing, the volume should be lowered. Isn`t it right?

And lets say i do 1*15, 2*10, 3*5. Is it enough sets if do only 4 compound exercises? And how many sets should i do on my negs?

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Jan. 03 2007,12:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">But when the load is increasing, the volume should be lowered. Isn`t it right?

And lets say i do 1*15, 2*10, 3*5. Is it enough sets if do only 4 compound exercises? And how many sets should i do on my negs?</div>
Typically. I would stick with more than 4 compound exercises if that's the amount of sets you are doing. I usually do as much as I can and target for 2-3 sets no matter what rep range I am in.

Once again, check out the FAQ's.

Quote from the faq :
&quot;I suggest you do 2 sets per exercise during the 15s. Then do 2 sets during the first week of 10s, and 1 set during the second week of 10s. Then do 2 sets during the first week of 5s, and finish doing one set (after warm ups of course) during the last week of 5s.&quot;
So i gues i was rigth.
Btw, What do you guys say on this program?
A :
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press - Single Arm Dumbbell Rows - d/b army press - Barbell Squats - Dumbbell Single Leg Calf Raises - Abs Machine.

B:
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press - Rear Pulldown - Seated Leg Curls - Reverse Incline Dumbbell Flyes - Dumbbell Single Leg Calf Raises - Abs Machine

No. of stes : 2*15 3*10 4*5 ( For Chest, Back &amp; Legs)
                   1*15 2*10 3*5 (for Shoulders, Calf &amp; Abs)

And what do you say on the program on http://www.hypertrophy-specific.info/cgi-bin....t=13112   Post no.14
rock.gif

Thnx.

Back