T-shirts?

I would like to promote HST by wearing a t-shirt or muscle T. Any chance they will be sold again? I am sure at least a limited edition printing would sell out. Or they could be pre-ordered.

put me down for three...one for each workout/week.
biggrin.gif

Here's a website.

uberprints

You design a shirt online. They print it and ship it to you. You can upload images to them, so you could send them the HST logo from the website.

hdr_hst_logotab.gif

All you should need is Bryan's permission.

I made this on their web site. Didn't process the order. It doesn't really exist.

HSTshirt.jpg

Of course you'd clean up the logo a little with some software, but you get the idea.

<div>
(Runjor @ Apr. 17 2007,12:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i would buy one or two myself.</div>
Well, maybe I should look into it...I still wear mine all the time.
biggrin.gif

I'd buy a few. T-shirts would be great for wearing around, but for workouts a sleeveless shirt would be better. I'm no where near the biggest guy around here, but get a good pump and sleeves start to bind on you.

Grey rocks, and I agree that sleeves are a bother with some exersizes.
Tanks would be a popular choice. Maybe a tatoo or two...

Sorry about the yellow in my example. I noticed the logo has gold in it, so I tried to match that.

Grey or black would be cool.

I would prefer black. Doesn't show the stains that way. I sweat an inordinate amount, so... light colored = bad

Back