T-shirts?

Actually now I think of it, we don't usually wear grey at the skating rinks on our dance nights - shows sweat badly. White or black, light greens, blues, or tans would show less if that's an issue.

Blue...like superman.
smile.gif

<div>
(stevejones @ Apr. 22 2007,22:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Black thongs with the letters HST sewn in red stitching down the crotch would be pretty cool, at least for squats anyway.</div>
Do you want sequins on that, too...?
rock.gif

Looks good Bryan.

Although we could be a little more aggresive with maybe the print on the back.

For example look at my HST avatar...I don't know but maybe that would look cool blown up on the back of the T-shirt.

Just a thought?

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Apr. 24 2007,16:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I prefer sleeveless muscle shirts, but either way I am buying some.</div>
Same here, I definitely prefer sleeveless while working out.

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Apr. 24 2007,12:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">like this?</div>
Yes!

I think it would be good to put the HST web address somewhere on the shirt (on the reverse might be good) so I don't have to keep explaining what HST is all about (or trying to remember the URL off the top of my head).

Will they be made available to those of us who are in the UK?

Bryan,

Do you still have the capacity to process a credit card for an online purchase (assuming you decide to do this)? If not, you could set up an ebay &quot;auction&quot; and give us the link.

I'm sure that if available in South Africa and the price is not too high (we have to multiply by 7 to get it in rands), I'd support it.

Looks good in black, yeah a big logo on the back with the website would be top choice.

So I guess it comes down to, are t-shirts going to be made available Bryan? We all would like to have them, what do you think??

I think the idea of Bryan giving permission to everyone to have their own shirts made with the HST logo is a great idea. But I also think that Bryan (or someone of his choosing) should make up the logos for the front and back of the shirts so that they are what Bryan wants to be on the shirts to represent HST. Then it could simply be made available for download on the site for everyone to use. I would even pay a few dollars for the use of the logos if need be.

Unless Bryan wants to start selling shirts again then that is
cool.gif
too.

WOW!!! I've GOT it!
BRIAN! How about if you simply provide iron-ons? I'd happily pay for a couple to iron onto my favorite tanks - and that would be MUCH better quality than doing the T-shirt transfer thing with the computer, which lasts about 3 or 4 washings. Not as good as silkscreening, but the next best thing I'd guess.

Back