Time to put myself out there...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Before you know it, six months will have gone by and you will be nothing like you used to be

That's the plan. I was pleased with my overall development during this cycle. Calf development surprised me the most.

My goals for next time are to break the 200lb mark, 15in arms, get "wider" (delts and lats), and continue to add overall mass.

Oh and eat eat eat :)

Being 6'5, you're gains aren't going to be quite as noticeable at first - longer muscles, bigger volumes...so EAT
tounge.gif

Another thing about my first cycle: I know that HST isn't supposed to be strength specific, but I got strong as hell during my cycle (strong for me, at least).

I was benching 225lbs and squatting 325lbs for 5 reps at the end of my cycle. I use super-strict form as well. No "chest bouncing" or "barely bend my knee so I can say I 'squatted' 500lbs on my one leg exercise per month squats" here! Not gonna win any strength competitions, but demolishing personal bests by 20lbs (bench) and 35lbs (squat) feels very rewarding.

In the two years I've been at my gym, I've only seen 3-5 people squatting. When I've got 3 45's on each side of the bar, it attracts attention!

Hey chiefhog :)

Cool! Great, results.

Keep it up, and next summer you can stroll around the beach with your muscles rippling for the benefit of the ladies.
laugh.gif

Regards,
-JV

Back