Where are you from?

hi everyone, i'm from jerusalem, israel.
only left the country once for a trip to the US :)
hope to go there again some time

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ronen @ Nov. 06 2002,4:41)]hi everyone, i'm from jerusalem, israel.
only left the country once for a trip to the US :)
hope to go there again some time
Likewise Ronen, I look foward to the day when I can visit Jerusalem. :)

if you do happen to visit, maybe after all the current mess in my country is over, don't forget to drop by for a visit at my work, it's the best gym in the city and i'm the trainer, you can't miss me.
thumbs-up.gif

Living 'bout 20 min out of Beantown (Boston, MA) in a small town, Millis. I was born in Saranac Lake, NY, which is right next to Lake Placid, home of the 1980 Winter Olympics.

I usually just give this thread a passing glance. Today though, I realized that I've been really active here since August and have never posted my hometown! Blasphemy! Anyway,

I'm from Los Angeles, more specifically the Sherman Oaks area of the valley.
Currently studying physics and/or psychology (gotta figure out which) as a freshman as UC Berkeley.

-Calkid
Go bears! THE big game is this weekend; stanfurd will go down; oh yes, they will go down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]THE big game is this weekend; stanfurd will go down; oh yes, they will go down.

Ah. Berkeley Freshman. So idealistic they are.
laugh.gif

Well on paper, there's no way Cal could friggin lose this year. USC beat the crap out of them. Cal has at least as good an offense. The Angels won the World Series. Some things can happen!

cheers,
Jules

CalKid,
I spent 3 1/2 years in LA - I lived in West Hills - moved back to NJ in 1992. Great gyms out there - used to train at a World Gym in Woodland Hills - Ventura Blvd. Good memories from my time out there, but can't honestly say that I miss it, no disrespect !
ER

I live in Killingworth, Connecticut on a hobby horse farm. I used to work out for 15 years at Mike Katz's World Gym in Branford but for the past 2 years have worked out in my home gym.

D'oh! I was wrong, this weekend we play Arizona. The FOLLOWING weekend is the big game. No matter! Arizona will be a pitiful warmup to stanfurd!! HAHAH we will rule the universe (aka Pac 10)!!

-Calkid

hi
am shakeel.am 29 ears old.am a organic chemist.am from mauritius.it is an island found in the indian ocean .it is called the paradise of indian ocean as all year round there is sunshine and we got the most beautiful sea .am not boasting but it is true.we got about 200 000 thousands people from all parts of the world to come and get the sun tan .and we all mauritians got the sun tan that is greatly sought.it is well developped country with all facilities.
anyone hear about mauritius?

have been bodybuilding for 10 years and in mauritius with its sun all year round you can show our hard earned muscularity.

anyone interested can drop me an email at [email protected]

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Arizona will be a pitiful warmup to stanfurd!! HAHAH

Cal can't possibly blow that one. Nobody's coaching Arizona!
laugh.gif

This coach has been great for the program. I can see Cal competing for a major bowl in 2 years.

cheers,
Jules

Hi shakeel, you bet we've heard of Mauritius. Have never visited there and you are the first Mauritanian I have "met" (so to speak). I live in the desert of New Mexico, USA. We have no ocean but plenty of beach!!
tounge.gif

enjoy your workout
Arcturus

Unfortunately, I'm from noplace exotic. I live in Northern California (Oakland/Berkeley area). I've been lifting for a long time (about 17 years) and I'm starting HST hoping to gain a good 15 pounds of muscle (doesn't matter how many cycles it takes...) I'll let you know how it goes.

hi , i'm from Suriname (South-America), for those of you who don't know , it's the country the dutch traded with england for New York (which used to be New Amsterdam). i've lived in Canada (Montreal) for a while and 'm now living in Holland (Rotterdam). Peace guys.

Back