Where are you from?

What a diverse group we are!  No wonder we're so darned smart  
laugh.gif

This is such a fun thread, I thought I'd resurrect it in case any of our newer members would like to "expose" themselves  
thumbs-up.gif

Kate

I agree Kate,
also I encourage everyone to add their "Home town" or at least "home country" to their "membership profile", if you are concerned about privacy you could just add your continent, or hemisphear

Bob -- Chicago (northside)

Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA. Yes it really is part of the US!
tounge.gif
Unlike the UK, we seldom have rain, but plenty of sun showers. Have had 4cm of rain in past 9 months! :confused: Glad you started this thread. It is interesting to know people on this site are from very different parts of the world, geographically and culturally. I think this adds texture and interest to their comments. Arcturus
(name chosen because of my interest in astronomy)

I'm an Aussie boy, born and bred, From Brisbane, Queensland.
I've done a bit of travelling, no where near as much as I would like to have and my goal in life is to climb at least K2, and if I can, Everest.

Anyone here from that region?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blade @ July 15 2002,2:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fellow nordmann!  
thumbs-up.gif

Trondheim, Norway (currently)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
....And another one....
worship.gif

Great group, looking foroward to the reunion
laugh.gif

Pål

Hi - thought I'd add myself to the statistics!

I was born and raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland, currently living and working in London.

(Can I second the motion for a &quot;General Discussion&quot; board for these kinds of threads? Bryan?)

Philboy

born and raised in orange county new york- near west point (army military campus) i go to school in buffalo. as for the kid who said san jose is the capital of the country or world or whatever BAHAHHAHA. forgettabout cali- too high cost of living and los angeles is disgusting :) new york city is where it's at. anyone who lives there/ has been there knows that to be true. san jose compared to new york.... :confused: ahh well

and yeah we're aggressive i guess and we stand for our own rights--little notion that's seemed to stick around since the revolution...

to recap- 20 years old, sophomore at the university of buffalo, 2 years training. hst freak- and motorcycle/speed/adrenaline junky. :)

Illinois here. self studying character animation. Looking for work if anybody know's somebody, I would sure appreciate it. I'm just learning about HST.

living in s´Gravenhage ( Den Haag)(La Haye)(The Hague).

Greetings from Holland!

bye
andré

Living in Leiden (15km from The Hague)

Greetings from the Netherlands also...... ;)

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nike @ July 18 2002,4:40)]Finland!
<span =''>
Another Finn here...

Currently doing the 5s of my first HST cycle and looking forward to every workout :)

Back