Where are you from?

Hey Lifter, good to see you poking your nose in from time to time :D

Hope all is well. Peace to you and your family
thumbs-up.gif

Athens, Greece

Coming from Creta, unequivocally the best island in the world!!!

Cold & skiing in the winter, hot & windsurfing in the summer :)

You are all invited during the Olympic games (bring your own girls, though :D )

Nice thread :)

Im from Denmark, a small cold contry in the northern europe. Have followed the interesting discussions and articles for a while, but now i finally became a member...

I'm orginally from Cape Town, South Africa but now living and working in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (not far from the current war).
This is my first visit to the HST forums, and this looked like an undemanding thread to respond to, so... ;)
I am only in the 4th week of my first HST cycle, but I have been aware of the method through thinkmuscle since the very early days (that's procrastination!! )
Cheers
tounge.gif

Checking in from Atlanta, GA - preparing for my first cycle next week.

Whats up guys New here thought I would tell ya about me just a bit .Iam 31yrs old I live on the coast of oregon and Iam a roofing contractor .I started my company 10yrs ago married and have 4 children. This is a great site I look forward to learning alot .Thanks Iron Freak

I'm living in Okinawa, Japan.

I've lurked for a while here. Lots of good information. Everyone is helpful and has good stuff to contribute. I hope I can too eventually.

I work out at home like some of you guys. Don't have to wait for people to finish using the equipment...I love that. I've been working out off and on for about 20 years. Even during periods when I'm not working out I still watch the diet closely. I think I'm 'sick'.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reality @ May 14 2003,12:58)]yes i know where portugal is and mozambique and singapore is...all americans are not ignorant and ethnocentric
What? I don't think anyone is trying to insinuate anything like that. We just enjoy hearing where everyone is from. :)

I live in finland, i don´t wonder if nobody even knows where it is... okey swedish dudes have to know

Back