Who is better, Ronnie or Arnold (Take the poll)

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ May 13 2008,10:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Shawn Ray to me is about as big as you can get without looking too disgusting.

I think he competed at about 205-215 pounds....even then he looks a little too freaky.

I like Franco Coulombo back in the day!</div>
I think Shawn Ray was the best overall bodybuilder while he was competing in the 90's.

shawn-ray.jpg

Yeah...but Ronnie looks like he couldn't walk 10 feet to the macdonalds line to pick up a #2 without bending over and gasping for air!
laugh.gif

He just looks to juiced up with a GH gut to boot for me!

One big strong dude though!

He deadlifts 800 for 2 reps during is workouts...which is impressive that his tendons can handle that after all the years on steroids!

Arnold was more aesthetically built in his heydays. Ronnie looks like a gorilla (sorry, Ron). I'd go for the Arnold-look any day!
cool.gif

i actually don't mind ronnie's look, but definitely shawn ray has it goin too, yeah kev levrone, very nice.

and YEAH ronnie's back is his true showoff group! we should get a pic of that on here...

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Look at Ronnie's right forearm! </div>

i KNOW!
wow.gif
it's like the size of my head!
laugh.gif
i'd love forearms like that! hey, does anyone have any pics of REALLY disproportioned, unbalanced, asymmetrical physiques?? that would be good to observe!

a few images here:

73610.jpg

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

this pic looks amazing
PI17ArnoldSingleBicep.jpg

p33.jpg

ronnie and jay
too_close_to_call.jpg

correctbackvi8.jpg

sorry i got carried away lol
biggrin.gif

<div>
(bullseye @ May 25 2008,4:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Arnold cause he seems to have a tiny bit of human left in him.</div>
Nah, everyone knows there is a robotic skeleton inside him.
biggrin.gif

I think both brought to the stage what was required at the time. Arnold was big but very asthetic while Ronnie was massive.

But if I had to vote I would say Arnold all the way.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nah, everyone knows there is a robotic skeleton inside him.
biggrin.gif
</div>

There might be a robotic skeleton, but at least it's made by humans. Ronnie is more alien
biggrin.gif

Funny Zane was always my fave too, although I will re-affirm Arnie was impressive, what aesthetics and size too.

Zane was more mr. perfect and so was his posing! More my size too!
wink.gif

Back