4 weeks t-bol and next HST cycle

david_diesel

I'm planning on running t-bol with my next HST cycle for 4 weeks. I was thinking of starting in the first week of 10's and running it thru the last week of 5's. Post cycle I would still be using 2 more weeks of 5's. Does this sound right? I am trying to harden up a bit and maybe gain a few more lbs. Would it be OK to SD after my 8th week or should I carry out my HST cycle to 9 or 10 weeks while I finish Clomid/Nolva?
Thanks

In my opinion, an oral like turinabol won't give you very good results. But... if you are going to run it, you may as well drop it back to just two weeks to avoid most of the supression. In my view, if you are going to cycle, you should either do a short, 2 week cycle or should do a 12-16 week cycle. Anything in between seems like a waste. Of course if you do a 12 week or longer cycle, you'd want to use an injectable as opposed to an oral.

I've got M-1-T/4-ad, I was thinking of running a couple short back to backs cycles but I wanted to use something new. I'll let you know what happens.

back to back oral cycles will be horrible on your liver.

do your organs a favor and read up some more before you mess with gear.

especially something methylated!

Ok, so I decided against the T-bol and just used some M1T I had lying around. The dosage was 10mg/day for my two weeks of 10's. I started adjusting my training on my second workout by using a combination of adding a few more sets OR adding more reps. For example, If I did three sets I kept within the 10 rep range but if I squeezed out 12-13 reps, I kept it at two sets. My diet was maintenence calories but high on the protein, (300g/day) At the end of two weeks I had put on an additional 5 lbs. I have been off for a week now and am currently taking nolvadex @ 40mg/day. Calories are the same as while I was on. I so far have kept all 5 lbs. That takes my total gain from 1 1/2 HST cycles to 19lbs. I've just finished my first week of 5's and feel strong as hell. I have been able to keep using 3 sets for the big movements and am also able to get up to 8 reps with some of the other movements. Overall, I'm quite impressed. HST is AWESOME

Back