Critque my routine

FaintReality

Please look over my routine and let me know what you think (add / remove / replace, etc.). Keep in mind, I am looking to use compound workouts (not isolated unless absolutely necessary) and want to use the same workout all days (Sun/Tues/Thurs), no swaping back and forth. Also, any particular order I should do ea. exercise?

Quads - leg press (bad knees / squats hurt)

Hams - leg curls

Calves - standing calve raises

Back - bent over row or seated row?

Chest - flat bench press using BB

Shoulders - millitary press or shoulder press? Or... Should I replace with something like side lateral raises since the bench press works out the anterior deltoids already?

Bi's - curls using BB

Tri's - dips

Forearms - wrist curls using DB's

Traps - shrugs using BB

Lats - chin ups

Thanks, Dave

lol, I told you to come over here (from bodybuilding.com) before I even realized that you already did. Hahaa, we'll have to see who comes up with better answers now LOL

wow.gif
2-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (davewins @ Feb. 11 2006,5
wow.gif
2)]lol, I told you to come over here (from bodybuilding.com) before I even realized that you already did.  Hahaa, we'll have to see who comes up with better answers now LOL
I read your post over there right after I signed up and posted here, lol  
laugh.gif

I just noticed I spelt critique wrong in my thread title ;)

Dave

Instead of leg curls for hams, you should do SLDLs or Good Mornings. Leg curls are basically useless compared to either of those exercises.
If you're going to do dips, you may as well lean forward when you do them so they target your pecs more. I wouldn't bother with shrugs or wrist curls.
So here is what I would do:

leg press - I would really prefer squats or deadlifts
good mornings
calf raise
bentover rows
chins
dips
military press
curls

Not necessarily in that order...

Back