Female training with HST

Jazzer

Hi all,
well my training partner has decided to train with his brother in a gym and try some "convetional" training. Ha! I can almost hear his gains screech to a halt.
Anyways, my new training partner is my Wife so I'm interested to hear if anyone has any recomendations for a female using HST or more so if any females have any feedback on gains or anything using HST.
My Wife doesn't want to put on any major muscle but is looking for a more "Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2" sort of look.
Thanks in advance,
Jazzer :)
ps I know that its very difficult for a female to put on major muscle without some chemical assistance  :)

Make sure that she figures out the cals, it's just the same for females as males.

That's the first point I'd make.

My wife is my training partner and uses HST. She has had good results and people are always commenting on her toned arms and legs. Her friends call her a "specimen."

If I put my wife on a training program, it would be similar to mine. Just make sure if she is doing squats or deadlifts that she knows proper form, etc etc, all common sense stuff.

Actually, I know a few women who really enjoy deadlifts.

Cheers guys,
we can't wait to get started. I've just got to finish my 5's and SD then its all systems go.

Jazzer

I can definitely secong Hog and Tot, Jester too is on the right track, their opinions are correct.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I know that its very difficult for a female to put on major muscle without some chemical assistance

Now that I would challenge, as hyprtrophy can be achieved by male as well as female, maybe the female will not grow as much or as fast, but grow she will if all the variables are correctly applied.

On the other hand who wants a Amazon for a wife, tonned females even thoise with a little muscle can look nice, but who exactly wants a Corey Everson for a wife?
laugh.gif

Not many I am quite sure.

So let the lady so some squats and deadlifts (that will ensure the her legs are toned and the rest of course I will not get specific
laugh.gif
)

Bench both decline and slight incline will keep the bust looking young and taught, a little on the arms and shoulders without adding too much should do a fine finshing job.

Without eating a lot over maintenance she will not be able to grow a lot which is ideal for toning, but that is entirely personal.

Cheers mate!

My girlfriend is just starting her second cycle and saw some very good results. Her weight stayed the same, but her bodyfat percentage plummeted and her LBM went up at the smae rate as her bf decreased. I have her drinking a few protein shakes a day and counting her calories. The benefits to me are obvious. I would recommend every guy trying to get their significant other on the program.
She enjoys and looks forward to it now, pretty sweet deal.

Hey guys, thanks a lot :)
there's some nice advice about training and diet there. I might even post some piccies after our first cycle. If she'll let me. :)
Appreciated

Back