Grey Hair and Muscles

<div>
(quadancer @ Feb. 05 2008,20:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I believe that a leaner athletic look is more befitting someone who is eligible to collect social security.</div>I think I'll just wear a fat suit when I apply!  
cool.gif

Hey, you never made good on a pic! I'd like to see that 190 myself!</div>
I'll send you one at 65. I look better than Draper.
blush.gif

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Feb. 06 2008,12:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(quadancer @ Feb. 05 2008,20:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I believe that a leaner athletic look is more befitting someone who is eligible to collect social security.</div>I think I'll just wear a fat suit when I apply!
cool.gif

Hey, you never made good on a pic! I'd like to see that 190 myself!</div>
I'll send you one at 65. I look better than Draper.
blush.gif
</div>
That's almost 2.5 years from now! How do you look at 62 O&amp;G? It would be nice to see what 25+ HST cycles and great diet has done for anyone, let alone someone with some gray hairs!

I was browsing at a magazine stand today and in this month's Iron Man is an interview with Dave Draper with some photos. I assumed the photos were recent, but looking at Dave's hair in the above photo with Pearl I'm thinking that maybe the photos aren't so recent, but I could be wrong. Anyway, he's ripped and looks rock hard in the photos that accompany the article. BTW, Dave will be 66 this April.

Back