how big is everyone?

Bought a new scale today and much to my suprise found my old one was off by around 10 lbs. or so . Turns out I'm 266.5 lbs. still wearing size 36 pants that's been my size since 220 - so I'm assuming I've done well as far as fat/muscle ratio. I'm really kind of stoked as I thought I was 255 . Still 5'11" and holding height wise , according to several BF calculators I'm around 14% BF
biggrin.gif

On the other side of the coin , I calculated how much fat 14% would be and realized it's somewhere around 37 lbs. of BF , good thing I'm not in this for the ripped BB angle !!!
tounge.gif

270 is in my sights, it will fall!!!
smile.gif

Russ, you are a behemoth! How on earth do you manage to eat enough? I find it a chore to get in enough to maintain at 210lb. Do you drink a lot of milk? I think I could do that.

<div>
(Lol @ Oct. 11 2007,18:50)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Russ, you are a behemoth! How on earth do you manage to eat enough? I find it a chore to get in enough to maintain at 210lb. Do you drink a lot of milk? I think I could do that.</div>
I love milk , I drink 3 gallons every 2 days approximately , lots of meat (all you can eat chinese buffets 6$ a pop 4-5x/week @ lunch , I pile my plate with all meat after I seperate the veggies out at the serving line- I know they must lose money on me), I could go on with how I eat but suffice it to say that Totzentans &quot;eat like it's your job&quot; sums up my motto - and let me say it helps that I love my &quot;job&quot;!
tounge.gif

<div>
(spciniraq @ Sep. 05 2007,23:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hey all, I'm 25 yrs. old and I'm a Spc. In the National Guard, currently deployed to Iraq.  I am 5&quot;10&quot; and I started HST about 6 weeks ago (2 more to go in my first cycle).  Sooo when I started I was 206 lbs the only measurements I got were waist and neck (army body fat measurements) Waist was 41 1/2 Neck was 16 1/4&quot;.  Now I'm up to 211 neck is up to 16 1/2&quot; Waist is 41 1/2&quot; still.  So Thank you HST.  My goal is to get up to 220 lbs using HST before I cut.  
biggrin.gif

L/R Bicep:  14 1/4&quot;
Chest: 46&quot;
Waist: 41 1/2&quot;
Neck: 16 1/2&quot;</div>
Just wanted to update from where I was. It's good having the numbers on the internet. I dunno what I was thinking, cause I either misposted my biceps size, or have just been getting great results. Had a buddy help me tape.

My Weight is at 225 now, which is a 14 lb gain from where I was at in September. So here the measurments from yesterday, all were cold.

R Bicep: 15 1/2&quot;
L Bicep: 15 1/4&quot;
Waist: 39&quot;
Neck: 16 1/2&quot;
Chest: 47 1/2&quot;
Quads: 26&quot;

As you can see, I've made some tremendous gains, I mean for me anyways. I am in either my 4th or 5th cycle now, I just stick to 6 week cycles, the model suited me better while I was here. I do total body every other day, yes it's a lot but all is well.

My biggest gains in my triceps and chest show on the Bench specifically. My 5 rep Max is up to 225 which was my 1 rep max 4 years ago when I lifted.

I was going to start cutting but this isn't the place to try and count calories, just happy I can get to the gym where ever I happen to be.
smile.gif

Hey all for my first post I will post my stats as of now. I am dieting currently for a show and have decided to switch to HST. Have been doing DC and my should joints are bothering me so I though I would give this program a try hoping it will help. Before diet started I was 241.

Stats are:
BW current 228
Height 5'6&quot;

<div>
(spciniraq @ Sep. 05 2007,23:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Hey all, I'm 25 yrs. old and I'm a Spc. In the National Guard, currently deployed to Iraq.

</div>
I musta missed this when you originally posted it. Thank you for your service. My son has done two tours in Iraq as a tanker with the 3ID.

USTruckinIraq.jpg

spciniraq,

I'll echo TR's words of appreciation. It's pathetic to see media and the people disrespect our military and soldiers like you. Without men like you (and TR), we would be fighting off these terrorists on our own soil. Best of luck over there!

-Colby

I am 6' 2.5 &quot; tall and weigh in at 325# at the moment. I will be targetting 280# by summer of 2009. No I am not all cut or anything and really dont care to know my body fat % so much. I look fine without a shirt at 280# and if I didnt I dont get a lot of complaints anyways. I was running there for a few years and could put in a ten mile run at 10 minute miles pretty easily at 280#. I felt much better at that weight. I look forward to getting through the next couple of cycles of bulking on HST and trimming down a bit. I want to do a bulk to give HST as fair a chance possible to see th results I am looking for. I really think this will be another great routine to add to the arsenal and look forward to making good progress. I may try to cut on HST. Been reading through some of the posts here concerning that. If it works well for the bulk I could see trying it.

Back