how big is everyone?

TonyE

just curious. im 5'2 at 160 and hope to be able to reach 175 by using HST. i have competed 2times in both ANBC and NPC shows. i hope to more competitive in ANBC shows because its by height. so my goal is to able to compete at 165 lean at 5'2.

I'm 217lbs, not sure what bodyfat percentage, quite a bit I think.

5'9" - arms are 18.5", top of my thigh is 28". All completely natural, just hard training and lots of eating..

I was dieting to compete in a show I started off at 229lbs, got down to 214lbs but then found out my wife was pregnant and my wife was off of her food, anything fishy or poultry and she couldn't stand it, made her sick so I had to pack the diet in...

I've only put three pounds back on and still feel pretty good. I plan to do a show next year... I think if I get down to about 190lbs I should be pretty good condition and might have a chance in the first timers over here in England..

I will have to update my measurements, I've just started HST and need to get measurements to see what progress I make...

Cheers all...
Stubob
England

Hovering around 245-250lbs 7-8%bf 6' tall. Some national shows this year, so I'll need to gain some weight...

Awesome pic:

daaaaamn blade, thought that pic was of you too, yeah priest is nuts for a guy that size, but once again, those guys are all juiced very hard, how many of you actually use steroids i'm just wondering? if you're not competing then i don't see any use in it at all.

right now i'm about 5'8 165-170- can't find a good scale and haven't weighed myself since i started hst but i was 168 then. not sure of bf % my body isn't fat, i've slimmed down non stop since i started working out last year, but i'm still battling to thin out my gut, it's sooo f'n annoying and a lot of work but i'm still pluggin away at it, i just think of it like weight training, every little bit adds up and you're passed where you thought you could be by the time you're done.

I'm 5'8 and hovering around 190lbs(187-191) at around 15-16% bf (on it's way down).  Before I started using HST, I was in the low 170s (172-174)  at around the same BF%  (maybe 1% lower than I am right now).  So I have had some real progress in the last few months.   :D   I hope to get down to 8-10% bf while retaining most of my LBM for the summer.  

Steve

DEAR god, i was like BLADE, thats u....... JEEZ ur a fricken MONSTER!!!!

I'm 6'2 215 pounds.. 16 1/5 inch arms... 14 inch forarms...

Thought the name of the image "leepriesthugearms" would be displayed when I posted it. Didn't intend everyone to think that was me :D

Here's a pic (pretty bad one, I know..
blush.gif
) of myself at 235. (15lbs heavier currently).

i'd like to get some impressive pics of myself, but i havea l ong way to go, give me another couple of years, i'm about 12 months into working out as it is, so i'm on my way. We'll see in 2 more years.

thats some pretty impressive pics guys :D .........im 220lbs, 5"9.......dunno my bf% but i know its high
sad.gif
......Left arm 17",Right arm 17.2", legs 27" calves 17.5"........before hst my arms were 16.75" and legs a little over 26" and i finish my first cycle of HST at the end of this week. On my next HST program i hope to lean up a bit.........

Great pictures guys. My stats on my first day of my first SD phase :

Age - 49
5'10" 208
Chest 44
waist 361/4
left bi - 16 3/4 Flexed
right bi - 17 Flexed
thighs - 24

all measurements except for arms were relaxed. All measurements were cold.

Waist was a little more than normal, all other measurements are about what I have been for a few years. I have learned alot just since getting hooked up with you guys about upping my protein intake, etc but I want to do this first phase the same way I have been going - just to see what happens.

Next phase I will add creatine and starting using protein shakes.

Firm

There's some pretty good stats and pics there guys, well done! Just before this HST cycle (5 weeks ago) these were my stats
5'10
220#
Quads - 26"
Calves - 17"
Chest - 49 1/2"
Waist - 35"
Arms - 17 1/4"

One week left till I assess what this cycle delivered???  ;)

Goal: to be 250# by 2003 thanks to HST!

worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

Back