I'm New, Please help me get started on to the HST Program

I will go in tuesday now to work oout my maxes for split B after working out these 15 rep maxes for all exercises. Then take 1 whole week off as rest this is teh rigth way. Im sure I read somehwre to take 1 week off.. Then I will begin and see what gains I make.. hopefully will log it in bits.. let me know hwos interested to see me log it..

Just got from gym.. Worked out my maxes for split B.

B
Deadlift 100kg for 15 reps
Shoulder Press 55jg for 15 reps
Pulldowns 70kg on rack for 15 reps
Biceps 35kg including olypic bar for 15 reps

What do you think..?

So now how many days rest do i take?
I was thinking of taking 2 days off and starting the program so Saturday. The days of training will be:

Saturday/Monday/Wednesday
Split A Split B Split A
Then repeat for week 2
Saturday/Monday/Wednesday
Split B Split A Split B

Is 3 days enough rest to start the program?

I was just filling up the calculator with my maxes i have gained. And realise if its a A-B split . I will be training:

Sat/Mon/WED

now you mentioned to rotata squats with deadlifts and rows with pulldowns and biceps with triceps etc.

It also said to train each body part 3 times perweek in this case.. When it comes to workout 6 I can only maxout on 1 split which would fall on B.. Do you understand.. Let me breaj this down for you..

WEKK1
1 2 3
sat/mon/wed
A B A

WEEK 2
4 5 6
sat/mon/wed
B A B

Which means when I get to wokrout 6 wed I will maxout on split B as above. This is confusiong as i thought you guys help me create this for a 3 times a week training program.. But this is looking like a 6 week training program to me.. which shows squatting 3 times and deadlifting 3 times the same week.. Im confused guys please fix me up... what sahould I do I ahvwe to start this for saturday..

This is what I was told to do as a split./

`
A
Squats
Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Triceps

B
Bench Press
Pull downs
Shoulder Press
Biceps
Dead lift<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Just got New stats in:

A All done for 15 reps
Squats 90kg prefect reps
Bench Press 80kg
Bentover Barbell Row 60kg
Triceps pressdowns 35kg on rack

Let me know what you guys think..

Will go in Monmday and work out my stats for B.

Cheers

I think those are pretty darn impressive 15RM's. As far as your workout, I'm confused. If you are training three days per week, you can do a full-body routine each workout. If you want to split it up, I would train 4 days a week: Mon Tue Thur Fri, for example, and work each bodypart twice a week. How you split that up is personal, but there are several guidelines I can suggest if you like.

A third option, and I think this is what you're asking about, is to do two different full-body workouts alternating them in an ABA BAB pattern. I think this would not be recommended for those just starting HST, or even on their first few cycles, because it's just more complicated trying to calculate RM's and increments. I think the first option, one full-body workout three times per week keeps it simple and effective. You can start tinkering with it after you get used to the way it works and how your body responds.

Here is what I would suggest:

Sat/Mon/Wed
Squats - Warm up sets and 1/2 work sets
Bench Press - Warm up sets and 1/2 work sets
Pull downs - Warm ups and 1/2 work sets
Bent over Row - 1/2 work sets
Shoulder Press - 1/2 work sets
Triceps - 1/2 work sets
Biceps - 1/2 work sets

I personally see no reason to train legs, biceps, and triceps only three times in two weeks, and this way you can save time on warm up sets too. When I did this routine, I found that as the cycle progressed I needed fewer work sets, and indeed had trouble finishing the workout if I tried doing two sets all the way through. The two-day split is good if you like to keep up the volume. On the ABA BAB routine, you might be able to keep the volume high longer, but I don't have enough experience with that routine to know for sure.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply above..

**** sake.. just typed up a big reply and now iv lost it all..

i,ll make it short can you see whats happening in my thread.. some1 says split some 1 says use same exercises 3 times per week, some says not to train deadlifts with squats, some1 says sont so i exercises for back like rows or you will not make much gains and soem1 says add pull downs or something and when I do I get told move it to a aplit.. now th reply above is saying to go back to where i was started using same exercises for 3 workouts per week increasing the wieght each workout..

Cant anay1 see how pissed im getting now.. I have already wated few weeks first maxing out then had to max out again now when im stuck im not getting any help from any1..

Back to my uestion if I do the split.. training 3 days per week.. When and how do i max out on A-B which day.. As I dont seem to get it..

if you doin a split then you will need to miss some weights etc as you are rotatiing rows with pulldowns and squats with deadlifts.. meaning the weight wich shows in the calculator for squats workout 2 there is no workout 2 for squats as its deadlifts as you are rotating them.. meaning you have to miss 1 workout and then move to the weight written in workout 3 which will be really your 2nd workout for squats.. so at the end when you get to week 2 day 6. On day 6 you fall on split B. menaing you max out on it right.. so whaen do you max out on split A.. as you dont go into week 3>

I was whilling to log it for you here and on bb.com forumm..

Assuming workouts on Mon, Weds and Fri, you would do A B A, then the next week B A B, so using progression you will do:
Monday A at 80% of max
Wednesday B at 80% of max
Friday A at 90%
Next week:
Monday B at 90%
Weds A at 100%
Fri B at 100%

Obviously if your workout days are something else like Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, then just shift the days over.

Assuming workouts on Mon, Weds and Fri, you would do A B A, then the next week B A B, so using progression you will do:
Monday A at 80% of max
Wednesday B at 80% of max
Friday A at 90%
Next week:
Monday B at 90%
Weds A at 100%
Fri B at 100%

Obviously if your workout days are something else like Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, then just shift the days over.

Thank you for your reply Totentanz. The funny thing is in the past 4 days I ahve sent over 20 private messages asking for help in my thread. These messages were sent mainly to the guys that replied in my thread in the earlier pages, but never got a reply. Anyway:

I get a better picture on how the split is supposed to work.. The only thing is how do i work out my 80%/90% weight on a exercise, For example on bench press I manged 15 reps using 80kg. What would be my 80% rep max?

Also even though using the 80% / 90% weight range shoudl I still be doing 15 reps 2 weesk then 10 for 2 weeks and then 5 etc.. Just want to know as when you wrote i ahve to use 80%/90% weight it seems like it would be more then i could probabaly handle for 15 reps etc..

Just need this reply and then im ready to go..

Thank you..
  • <!-- END TEMPLATE: memberaction_dropdown --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
    user-offline.png

Thank you for your reply Totentanz. The funny thing is in the past 4 days I ahve sent over 20 private messages asking for help in my thread. These messages were sent mainly to the guys that replied in my thread in the earlier pages, but never got a reply. Anyway:

I get a better picture on how the split is supposed to work.. The only thing is how do i work out my 80%/90% weight on a exercise, For example on bench press I manged 15 reps using 80kg. What would be my 80% rep max?

Also even though using the 80% / 90% weight range shoudl I still be doing 15 reps 2 weesk then 10 for 2 weeks and then 5 etc.. Just want to know as when you wrote i ahve to use 80%/90% weight it seems like it would be more then i could probabaly handle for 15 reps etc..

Just need this reply and then im ready to go..

Thank you..
  • <!-- END TEMPLATE: memberaction_dropdown --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
    user-offline.png

Ok just worked out how to find out my weight in 5. check this formula If my 1 rep max on squats was 140kg I would find my 80% rep max weight by 140/100x80= 112kg.. my 90% rep max on squats at a 1 rep max would be 140/100x90= 126kg.. I wount be able to handle 805 or 90% working at 15 reps.. so Im just confused with the rep Marking on this.. Please explain.... what rep range I shoudl be using with the weight at 80% and 90%..

Thanks

Ok just worked out how to find out my weight in 5. check this formula If my 1 rep max on squats was 140kg I would find my 80% rep max weight by 140/100x80= 112kg.. my 90% rep max on squats at a 1 rep max would be 140/100x90= 126kg.. I wount be able to handle 805 or 90% working at 15 reps.. so Im just confused with the rep Marking on this.. Please explain.... what rep range I shoudl be using with the weight at 80% and 90%..

Thanks

Hey there

I'm new to this HST also, but I think I can help on this issue.

The % of max has nothing to do with your 1rep max. What he means is the % of the max kg for the current reps.... if your max for 15 reps is 100 kg, then if its 80% you have to do, you do 15X80 kg. It is lower than you could actually do, but that's the point. The next exercise you would do with the same moves (following the above example) would be 90% or 15x90kg, and always the last in the 2week cycle is with the before measured 100%, in this case 15x100kg.

After the 2 weeks of 15's you would go to 80% of you 10 rep max and raise it similarly so that the last exercise would be with the measured 10rep max

Hope this helps.

Lol..
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: memberaction_dropdown -->Pekkias
Thanks man after thinking and thinking I finally worked out what the % meant, lol.. exactly the same what you have told me in the post above.. Thank you I appreciate your reply.. I hope you can be of further help and as we are newbies we can help each other which would be great.. I ahve just created a speraed to calulate what weights I shoudl be using please see below.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 481pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 64pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3108" width=85><COL style="WIDTH: 105pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5120" width=140><COL style="WIDTH: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2998" width=82><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20 width=129>Week1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=75></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=129></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 64pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=85></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=140></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 62pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=82></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15 reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15 reps</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">72kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">80kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">80kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">64kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">44kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">72kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">48kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">56kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">54kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">28kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">28kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">32kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>80%weight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>80%weight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>90%weight</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 481pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 64pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3108" width=85><COL style="WIDTH: 105pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5120" width=140><COL style="WIDTH: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2998" width=82><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20 width=129>Week2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=75></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=129></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 64pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=85></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=140></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 62pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=82></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">90kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">90kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">100kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">50kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">80kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">55kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">63kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">60kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">70kg on rack</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">32kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">35k on rack</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">35kg </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>90%weight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>100% weight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>100% weight
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The only Error I see is that I was supposed to train bench press 3 times per week but this way its 3 time in 2 weeks. Which I think totals to less. What you think shoudl I go back into it and add the bench press 3 times a week.. so basically I will have to drop the weight maully in the spread sheet from 80kg back 6 workouts right.. 80kg/ 75/ 70/ 65/60/55 right. What you think guys.. I think This is the only thing that im messing up apart from that deadlifts are rotating with squats and pulldowns are rotating with barbell rows. bicep curls rotating with trciep pushdowns. Shoulders I aint to bothered as I alread have great strength and size in my shoulders. But what you guys think do I need to change this to 3 times per week aswell. I made both splits look equal with 4 exercises maiximum. as when I get to weeks 3-4 and 5-6 I will need to take more time in the gym due to being more work sets.

The only thing that confuses me now is weeks 7-8 why would you wnat to reapeat weeks 5-6 using same weight what gaisn could that bring.. Im confuised on them weeks but its still long way there yet. Thank for all your great replies, Love you all No im not gay, lol.. Thanks

Ok Here it is Iv now added bench press and shoulder press 3 times a week like it should have been.. Have a look should be perfect now.. Let me know..

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 481pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 64pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3108" width=85><COL style="WIDTH: 105pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5120" width=140><COL style="WIDTH: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2998" width=82><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20 width=129>Week1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=75></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=129></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 64pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=85></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=140></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 62pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=82></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15 reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15 reps</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">72kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">80kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">80kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">67.5kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">70kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">72.5kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">48kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">45kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">55kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">42.5kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">56kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">47.5kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">28kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">28kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">32kg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 481pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 97pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4717" width=129><COL style="WIDTH: 64pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3108" width=85><COL style="WIDTH: 105pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5120" width=140><COL style="WIDTH: 62pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2998" width=82><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20 width=129>Week2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=75></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 97pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=129></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 64pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=85></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 105pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=140></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 62pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" width=82></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65 height=20>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" class=xl65>15reps</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">90kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Squats</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">90kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Dead lift</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bench Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">75kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">77.5kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bench Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">100kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">50kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bentover Row</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">60kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">55kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">63kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Shoulder Press</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">52.5kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Lat Pull Downs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">70kg</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black" height=20>Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">32kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Tricep Pushdown</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">35kg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">Bicep Curls</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-RIGHT: black">35kg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ZBB - It all looks good. Sorry if you think you're getting conflicting information, but everyone's a little bit different so you have to find what works for you. No reason to get pissed off. My suggestion was made to help simplify things, but there's nothing wrong with the split you're planning, especially if it works for you. The only change I would make over what you posted in message #72 would be to set the goal for your last workouts of each two week meso-cycle to be about 5% greater than your max for that rep range. As you progress through each two week period, you should be gaining strength, so I shoot for a new max each time. Good luck and keep posting!

ZBB - It all looks good. Sorry if you think you're getting conflicting information, but everyone's a little bit different so you have to find what works for you. No reason to get pissed off. My suggestion was made to help simplify things, but there's nothing wrong with the split you're planning, especially if it works for you. The only change I would make over what you posted in message #72 would be to set the goal for your last workouts of each two week meso-cycle to be about 5% greater than your max for that rep range. As you progress through each two week period, you should be gaining strength, so I shoot for a new max each time. Good luck and keep posting!

Thanks its ok.. I only got pissed as after typing up a big message i lost it, lol.. I understand what you mean, but it does seem it could mean in some cases(exercises) that i might not meet my rep max, for example my current 15 rep max on bench press is 80kg if on this workout 6 I increase to 82.5kg and only get to 11 reps because I felt weak that day. Then all would go to waste right.. So therefore I think I will just continue as it is written above, also what you mentioned is a great point.Thanks

I ahve started my workout 1 today, and guess what I felt weak, lol. Dont know why maybe it was because i had a weight gainer shake 3 hours before I left for gym. This was because the gainer was high in calories and took long time to digest. anyway will keep you updated.. Should I post up my log In the Log section Guys.. Any1 interested...

As I said before I'm no expert... But your program looks good indeed!

The only thing I'd probably change, if this was my program, is to alternate shoulder press with rear lateral raise (on workout 2-4-6) to get some exercise to back of your shoulders.... But considering you said that your shoulders are ok and you like shoulder press 3 times a week (And I think Bentover Row also targets back of shoulder a little), youre fine. That's only what I'd do myself (have to improve my shoulders). Like toolman said were all different ;)

-P

Thanks its ok.. I only got pissed as after typing up a big message i lost it, lol.. I understand what you mean, but it does seem it could mean in some cases(exercises) that i might not meet my rep max, for example my current 15 rep max on bench press is 80kg if on this workout 6 I increase to 82.5kg and only get to 11 reps because I felt weak that day. Then all would go to waste right.. So therefore I think I will just continue as it is written above, also what you mentioned is a great point.Thanks

I ahve started my workout 1 today, and guess what I felt weak, lol. Dont know why maybe it was because i had a weight gainer shake 3 hours before I left for gym. This was because the gainer was high in calories and took long time to digest. anyway will keep you updated.. Should I post up my log In the Log section Guys.. Any1 interested...

Just leave it at 100% for now instead of 5% over, don't do any tweaking like that until you feel comfortable running HST and altering it yourself. Also, it will depend on what you are doing at the time, such as if you are bulking or cutting, during a cut it is unlikely you will be able to hit 5% over your maxes at the end of each rep range, during a bulk you most likely will.

user-offline.png

Sorry for the lack of replies. I don't know about you, but I work 45 to 60 hours a week and go to the gym 3 to 4 days on top of that, so there are plenty of days when I just peek in for a moment or just don't peek in on this site at all. I try to answer any questions that nobody else has gotten to yet, but sometimes some slip through the cracks or don't get answered right away. I apologize.

Anyway, it looks like you've grasped laying out your cycle now.

Back