LETS HAVE SOME FUN

Gotta admit, yesterday did one hell of a workout...tried some rack pulls, although my grip failed, I still managed 3 reps of 140 Kg, not too bad since my best deads are 120 x 5 but...just not good enough and I can't get used to the damn straps...gosh!

Well...then later on I tried the planks again, oh...oh not that easy mate...not that easy...I think I just squeezed 2 minutes...agonizing...but I must admit my back was shot!
wow.gif

I got two minutes & 14 seconds first thing this morning. I think that's a max effort for me right now.

61 seconds - is that bad?

I did that at the end of my WO (3/28 in my Training Log - The Road to 10%), so if coming off a rest I could probably do at least 15 more seconds.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">61 seconds - is that bad?</div>

Try them waaaaay after a workout, not right after that does not count
laugh.gif

So...no...its not bad!
wink.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 26 2008,13:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I decided to send some love to the Power Clean.</div>
sadly, bench &gt; power clean in this defining tourney.

The only more devestating scenario would be the off chance that Davidson bests KU today....

try doing them with your hands out infront of you,so that only your fingertips and toes are touching the floor,WIMPS
laugh.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 31 2008,10:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Kansas won..
cool.gif
</div>
WOOT! I just knew that last 3 pointer of Davidson's was going to go in....but fate was on the side of Kansas!!!

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 30 2008,01:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'll try them again tonight with my fiancee.  She'll probably break all of our records though.</div>
Do them with her on your back and make it a proper exercise.  Then see how long she can manage with you on her back! Now that could lead to some fun...
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Lol @ Mar. 31 2008,14:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 30 2008,01:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'll try them again tonight with my fiancee. She'll probably break all of our records though.</div>
Do them with her on your back and make it a proper exercise. Then see how long she can manage with you on her back! Now that could lead to some fun...
biggrin.gif
</div>
She'd be in the hospital if I laid on her back!

Back