Merry Christmas

Yeah, holiday greetings to all!

Hey, since we are probably going to stuff ourselves on Christmas eve, it's probably a good idea to do a ton of deadlifts plus some lighter exercises for metabollic work during the afternoon, so the gigantic meal we'll devour later in the evening will be put to good use! :D :D :D

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy HST to all!

-JV

Merry Christmas everyone

thumbs-up.gif

Merry Christmas all,
thanks for keeping me entertained and informed since well before I actually joined in July 2004. Also, thanks to Bryan for showing us the way with commom sense and well applied research.
I hope you all have a really good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Jazzer :)

Merry Christmas guys!

Hmm, didn't get my protein for Christmas.. looks like I will have to get some off of HSN!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jvroig @ Dec. 24 2005,4:32)]Yeah, holiday greetings to all!
Hey, since we are probably going to stuff ourselves on Christmas eve, it's probably a good idea to do a ton of deadlifts plus some lighter exercises for metabollic work during the afternoon, so the gigantic meal we'll devour later in the evening will be put to good use!   :D  :D  :D
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy HST to all!
-JV
Merry Christmas guys!  BTW, if you have to choose, work out after eating. Studies show that it's better for damage control than working out before. Here's a link for anyone who's interested: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi14.htm

Back