More frequency than uve ever seen!

TylerDurden

For my new job im working for coors light, Delivering beer. Now my day consists of driving to a bar/liquor store etc, and then taking the beer off the truck, stacking it, and wheeling it into the place. I lift on average 500cases a day, and at most 900-1000. At 30pounds a case thats alot. Now the movements i use would probably be like a stiff legged dead lift, hammer curls, upright row and maybe a squat. all of that as kind of a compound movement. Now how is this affecting my HST training? its obviously more weight than im using the the gym, or rather more reps, not to mention im eating over 5000 calories a day, im 5'10" 155, and still hungry

we do have over 70 different kind of beers, and i get them for free, but how does this impact my training!(not the drinking beer)

Mmmh.. alcohool is not too good buddy. It increases catabolism and hampers fat loss.

How much are you planing to drink? If you get completly drunk every day I think it's definitely not good.

Just my 2 cents..
blush.gif

How will it impact your training? Hmm... well I think your potential gains from HST may of course be hampered a bit, but you will probably see some strength gain pretty quickly here from all that extra lifting. I would just watch out to make sure you don't get burned out during training while working this job. It probably won't be a problem, but you never know.
If I were you, I'd do a cycle and see if it really hurt your gains that badly. It may not make a huge difference, and even if it does, you could head straight into 5s on your cycle after that and see if that works any better. I'd probably cut down on the volume though, do 3x a week instead of higher frequency, or you will have a hard time eating enough to gain size, and just be mindful of fatigue.

I've addressed this before because I too have a physical job, though mine varies in intensity throughout the year.
Basically you can forget about doing 15's, because you are doing them every day.
It's going to take away some of your energy for training as well. You probably won't need to do any cardio, or not much, and you should stay pretty lean. But yeah, your gains won't be that great while you're busting your a$$ all day. No way around it.
Working with the heavy end of your 10's and 5's will help, along with loaded stretching, loaded stretched pulses. You probably don't need much metabolic stimulus, you get plenty at work.

Now with a physical job is it possible to SD? Since im lifting everyday i dont think i would be able to... And this is going to go on till september, is no sd going to really hinder my gains? And for my next cycle should i just go right into the 10's, after my negs?

Tyler If I were you I would cut workouts to just 3 days a week...increase my rest between sets and concentrate basically on 10 reps 5 reps and 5 reps with negatives week.

Basically I would eliminate any 15's unless your tendons need a break..concentrate more on compounds and really go for pushing more weight each workout will keep volume low.

say 2 sets max for your exercises...this would infact keep your calories in check b/c you already are burning a tone of calories at your job.

What do the experts think...DKM? Does what i say sound good?

I am going to be doing a part-time job as a package handler at UPS.  I believe the average weight is 12 pounds, but it can get as heavy as 70 pounds.
So I too am interested in an answer.  I probably have nothing to fret over since I won't be lifting as much or as heavy, but I am still curious since I  will be working out 6x a week.
Thanks,
TennisDude

Edit: I'll be bulking with around 5,000 calories a day.

Another little question, being that its summer, how hard is it going to be to cut weight without losing muscle at a physical job?

Back