Oral 1-AD and transdermal 4-AD two week cycle

I'd suggest staying with shorter cycles. I once did a 4 week cycle with 1-AD and 4-AD and experienced a fair amount of suppression, enough to make me decide that it wasn't worth it. I think natural testosterone rebounds a lot quicker after 2 weeks. I'd either do a long 8-12 week cycle and deal with it post cycle, or stick with the two week plan. Anything else isn't worth it IMO. Besides...a 10lb gain with minimal fat increase, sounds like you've already found a winning formula.

-so youre using the aromazap for the post cycle to get testo lvl faster to maintenance resp. etro lvl faster to maintenance...

do you think thats necessary?

-which phs are you using for cutting? (when you cutt)

I really have to think about how to set up my hs-nutrition plan...I was taking something similar to ud2.0 in account but this would stay in conflict to the phs...hmmmm
dozingoff.gif

wow.gif
1-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Oct. 16 2003,9
wow.gif
1)]-so youre using the aromazap for the post cycle to get testo lvl faster to maintenance resp. etro lvl faster to maintenance...
do you think thats necessary?

It can only help, I don't think it's an absolute necessity with a two week cycle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]-which phs are you using for cutting? (when you cutt)

I was thinking about a transdermal 19-nor/4-ad/formastene but after doing some simple maths I decided AAS won't break the bank so much so I chose to use that.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I really have to think about how to set up my hs-nutrition plan...I was taking something similar to ud2.0 in account but this would stay in conflict to the phs...hmmmm
dozingoff.gif

Must say I have no ideia what you're talking about. Care to explain? What is ud2.0?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Oct. 16 2003,4:41)]What is ud2.0?
This is the name of Lyle's new diet, Ultimate Diet 2.0.

Have you decided on a 2 or 4 week cycle this time? Also you mentioned in one of your previous posts about itchy nipples, and I was wondering if this passed or something that was present throughout the cycle?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bradleyc @ Oct. 17 2003,12:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Oct. 16 2003,4:41)]What is ud2.0?
This is the name of Lyle's new diet, Ultimate Diet 2.0.
Ok. Thanks. I really haven't cared much for anything nutrition related lately so it's no wonder I didn't know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Have you decided on a 2 or 4 week cycle this time?

Still trying to decide but I do have my mind set on the four weeks. I am aware of what this means but I'm loooking at it as a chance to experiment with other post cycle auxiliar drugs before I move along to AAS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Also you mentioned in one of your previous posts about itchy nipples, and I was wondering if this passed or something that was present throughout the cycle?

It passed but got me worried for a while and this is one of the reasons I'm using formastene all the way trough this time.

Hey, are you Bradley from WWB?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ Oct. 17 2003,11:07)]Hey, are you Bradley from WWB?
Yes
tounge.gif

I read the forums here quite often, just never posted. BTW, it seems as though you got excellent results out of this cycle, nice job.

I really do not see any problems with a four week cycle, as long as post cycle is taken care of and sides do not begin outweighing the benefits. What are you planning on using post cycle this go round? Clomid??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bradleyc @ Oct. 17 2003,10:57)]Yes
tounge.gif

I read the forums here quite often, just never posted. BTW, it seems as though you got excellent results out of this cycle, nice job.
Welcome then. Nice to have you here.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I really do not see any problems with a four week cycle, as long as post cycle is taken care of and sides do not begin outweighing the benefits. What are you planning on using post cycle this go round? Clomid??

Yes, clomid and nolva or clomid and formestane. If the clomid get's here before the third week I'l continue, if not then I might cut it at week two. I'm having a tough time deciding this.... :confused:

Yesterday I weighted myself at the same time I always do my weighting and I was up one extra pound. I think this is because the weightings I did last weekend were done in the morning, dehidrated and almost on an empty stomach so I was weighting a bit less.

So 30 days after the beggining and one day into second cycle I'm 5 Kg (11 pounds) above starting weight.

I think I'm doing the 4 weeks.
dozingoff.gif

hey restless, do you set up your exactly wheights you want to use bevore the cycle or you just go in each session up to your max, trying always to go one step further...

I mean, if you decide your wheights bevore the cycle you dont exactly now how much phs are going to push you during the cycle and if you always just go up to your max, you wont probably be able to use the same wheights post cycle...

stupid question, but I could exactly read it out of your posts....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Oct. 18 2003,7:02)]hey restless, do you set up your exactly wheights you want to use bevore the cycle or you just go in each session up to your max, trying always to go one step further...
I mean, if you decide your wheights bevore the cycle you dont exactly now how much phs are going to push you during the cycle and if you always just go up to your max, you wont probably be able to use the same wheights post cycle...
stupid question, but I could exactly read it out of your posts....
No, no maxes at all, I just play around with the number of times I use each load. I have the increments set the same since the last few cycles and I'm not really concerned with improving them. Either way, even if I do decide to take advantage of strenght gains I'll make sure I don't decrease weights when I come off.

Now that I'm doing fives I'm using each of the last three loads (Including my 5 RM) for two weeks each so the last three increments are extended to six weeks, When I come off I'll do negatives untill I feel my endogebnous testosterone levels recover and then maybe decondicion.

ok, other question...you do 10's 8's 5's 5's negs like that:

2 weeks 10's normal
2 weeks 8's normal (or allready use of phs here?)
2 weeks of 5's (repeat 3 times same wheight - six workouts?)
2 weeks of 5's normal while on
2 weeks negs
SD

or are you allready on the 2 weeks of 10's for the first time and then during the 4.+5. week of the 5's again? otherwise youve got much more then 4 weeks off...

do you still want to use SD for your next cycle?

why do you repeat in you 2 off weeks of the 5's wheights 3times, wouldnt it be better to increase wheights as usual to create a more anabolic envirerment?

while off 3 workouts a week? while on 5-7?

thx

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Oct. 19 2003,8:17)]ok, other question...you do 10's 8's 5's 5's negs like that:
2 weeks 10's normal
2 weeks 8's normal (or allready use of phs here?)
2 weeks of 5's (repeat 3 times same wheight - six workouts?)
2 weeks of 5's normal while on
2 weeks negs
SD
or are you allready on the 2 weeks of 10's for the first time and then during the 4.+5. week of the 5's again? otherwise youve got much more then 4 weeks off...
do you still want to use SD for your next cycle?
why do you repeat in you 2 off weeks of the 5's wheights 3times, wouldnt it be better to increase wheights as usual to create a more anabolic envirerment?
while off 3 workouts a week? while on 5-7?
thx
It was kind of like this:

2 weeks 10-8's, incrementing every workout while on PH's
2 weeks 8-6's repeating twice each load while off
4 weeks on 5's, Repating loads up to three times, last two of these with my 5 RM, while on PH's
2-4 weeks on 5 RM/negatives while off

After al this time using such heavy loads I'm usually looking forward to SD.

I have done cycles in the past extending 5's/neg's to 8-10 weeks with no PH's and I quite like these.

sorry for the stupid question but why do you do 10-8 and 8-6?

does that mean you do 1 week mini cycles or it differs by your condition?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Oct. 19 2003,11:21)]sorry for the stupid question but why do you do 10-8 and 8-6?
does that mean you do 1 week mini cycles or it differs by your condition?!
I don't really care about reps, those are just the target rep ranges for the first set, which I usually try to achieve but for the rest of the sets I can stop early. I just make sure I use a weight that's not too light to cause hypertrophy while on PH's, ence the lower reps.

I usually also zig zag, but I haven't this cycle.

Day 6 (or is it 7?) of second cycle and weight is up another 1.5 kg (around 3.3 pounds). I am very impressed with transdermal formestane. 25 mg of it per day are preventing all the estrogenic side effects I had last cycle. No water bloat and no itchy niples at all.

I'm feeling better now but I lost some weight. Not sure how much because I've weighted myself at a different time of the day than usual. I look seriously deflated which I assume is due to dehidratation. Everyone commented yesterday about how much smaller I look comparing to the day before.

Either this get's on the right track fast or I'm aborting this cycle.

The cold is gone and I've regained the weight plus a bit more.

A disaster happened to my PC that kept me buzy for around five days so I didn't do any updates.

With all this I gained a more discrete 3 kg (6.6 pounds) in these two weeks. I'm going to keep going and I'm possibly doing a 8-10 week cycle.

After 3 more weeks on the same PH's I gained an extra 9 pounds, making a total of 20 pounds gain using a 2on/2off/3on aproach.

As I've said before I'm going to extend this cycle to 10 weeks using transdermal 4-AD and an oral steroid (and no, I'm not afraid of needles
sneaky2.gif
). Since steroids fall outside the scope of this forum I'm not reporting anything else in here.

Restless, I've been following your progress for awhile now and it is of particular interest to me since I, too, plan to do a transdermal prohormone cycle of 1-test and 4-ad (or possibly subbing methyl 1 test for 1-test). Will you be tracking your progress on another forum?

Back