Pantadeas - Hst

Unfortunetly not.

1. I live in small city where is only gym and it is closed on saturdays.
2. I have some things which i have to do.

Xmas parties are evil!

I personally wouldn't train full body two days in a row so I would just resume training on Monday

Mon 12.12.2016

8 reps

Hack Squat - 30kg
Deadlift - 80kg
Incline dumbells - 2x22kg
Parallel pull ups - BW-30kg
Seated Dumbbell press - 2x20kg - i had big problems with this, i will do the same weight next time
Shrugs - 2x24
Bench Dips - BW+15kg
Dumbbell hammer curl - 2x12kg
Seated Calves - 35kg
Abs - 10 reps + 10kg

Hi, as you suggested i will drop some exercises and add one set to exercises i want keep. Do you think this setup is fine. Also i find to pretty hard to setup dumbbells to right position when i adding the weight (specially for seated dumbbell press), any tips?

3 sets 4 reps

A
Squat
Bench-press
Barbell row
Overhead Press
Dips
Abs

B
Hack Squat
Deadlift
Incline dumbells
Parallel pull ups
Seated Dumbbell press
Abs

I would split up bench and OHP onto different workouts if you are going to run an A-B-A style split

Thu 15.12.2016

8 reps
Squat - 80kg
Lying leg curl - 40kg
Bench-press - 70kg
Barbell row - 45kg
Seated Dumbbell press - 2x20kg
Seated reversed on peck deck - 36kg
Dips - BW
Ez-bar curl - Ez bar+15kg
Calves - 60kg
Abs - 14 reps

Sun 19.12.2016

8 reps

Hack Squat - 35kg
Deadlift - 85kg
Incline dumbells - 2x24kg
Parallel pull ups - BW-25kg
Overhead Press - 35kg
Shrugs - 2x26
Bench Dips - BW+15kg
Dumbbell hammer curl - 2x14kg
Seated Calves - 40kg
Abs - 12 reps + 10kg

Mon 19.12.2016

3 sets 4 reps

Squat - 80kg
Bench-press - 70kg
Barbell row - 45kg
Dips - BW
Abs - 10 reps

After this two weeks i will take week off. I will go to gym once to try push for PRs 1RM. After that i have to choose another program. I will try to look around logs here and take some inspiration. I am thinking about BEAR, but i am not decided yet.

Wed 21.12.2016

3 sets 4 reps

Hack Squat - 40kg
Deadlift - 85kg
Incline dumbells - 2x24kg
Parallel pull ups - BW
Overhead Press - 35kg
Calves - 70kg

How draining do you find your workouts at this stage in your cycle? If you still feel fairly fresh afterwards, then you could increase the volume by a set or two, particularly for the bigger compound movements. That'll get you up to around 16-20 total reps for the major muscle groups which is a good amount of TUT.
Keep up the good work.

Fri 23.12.2016

3 sets 4 reps

Squat - 85kg
Bench-press - 72,5kg
Barbell row - 447,5kg
Dips - BW+2,5kg
Abs - 12 reps

Wed 28.12

3 sets 4 reps

Hack Squat - 45kg
Deadlift - 90kg
Incline dumbells - 2x26kg
Parallel pull ups - BW+1,25kg
Overhead Press - 37,5kg
Calves - 70kg - 6 reps

How draining do you find your workouts at this stage in your cycle? If you still feel fairly fresh afterwards, then you could increase the volume by a set or two, particularly for the bigger compound movements. That'll get you up to around 16-20 total reps for the major muscle groups which is a good amount of TUT.
Keep up the good work.

I think i will keep 3 sets. I feel quite tired :) Thanks, will try will consider with next cycle, i have to finish last two workouts :)

Fri 30.12.2016

3 sets 4 reps

Squat - 90kg
Bench-press - 75kg
Barbell row - 50kg
Seated Dumbbell press - 2x22kg
Dips - BW+5kg
Abs - 14 reps

Today will be final workout of my first HST cycle. Evethough i have that training afternoon i would like to say some my observation now.

I set some goals - weight lifning goals and fat loss. Right now i think i can say that i am sure that i was succesfull in the weight liftig part. The fat loss part is not that great. I probably did lost some fat but not that much amount i wanted. But what is important for me, i can see results. Specialy the strenght one, i really feel much stronger than before. And i am pretty sure that the little failure with fat lost is because my bad diet - i ate lot of sugar. Next time i need to have much stronger will regarding beer and candies. Anyway overall i am satisfied, i see lot of things i can improve but that i had some results and there is lot of shits to improve motivates me probably even more!

This week i have to find next training program, i will continue with logs here eventhough it wont be HST now. I do not see any problem with that and i will definitely do second HST program in near future (2-3 months i guess). If you have any tips i would be glad to hear it.

Happy new year guys!

Last edited:
So i have some new training program which i would like to start next week. It is again FB and 3x week. I attached spreadsheet so you can see my whole program- i have to figure out some weights("???") for few exercises though.

Anyway it is for 8 weeks. So you can see numbers from 1-8. Core are always variation of 3 exercises these are signed A,B and C. Then i have 4 different variation of assistance exercises. So i will go W1: Mon - A+1a, Wed B+2a, Fri+1b etc... it is all in spreadsheet. Feedback is of course welcome. I am scared of one think at the moment, that amount of reps+set for each session is too much, but i will try and then adjust accordingly.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ge4gW_cx1IRa8j6MrV0hD85-xTgMswq5rtzze_gMsSQ/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,

I tried to do some 1RM today.

Squat: 125kg
Benchpress: 95kg
Deadlift: 140kg

I will edit deadlift on friday. I am fine with this numbers, definitely progress for me :)

Last edited:
Mon 9.1.2017

Bench press - 8x4@50kg
Barbell row - 6x6@32,5kg
Legpress - 4x8@85kg
Dips - 2x8@BW-30kg
Biceps barbell curls - 2x8@EZ+5kg
Abs - 2x10@BW

So i started FEST. I expect that first weeks will be quite easy. Yesterday i felt super well.

I think i am little confused from proper Barbell row form. Do you have anyone some instruction video or article which you can recomend? There are plenty of these on web but i seriously don't know which one are useful.

Back