Penis enlargement pills.

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything about dietary supplements' started by s7e, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

I just gotta wonder who this "Jelq" guy is/was. I'm sure it's a great story. I'm guessing his first name is Maurice. Maybe like a Swiss dairy farmer. Freak milking machine accident. The rest is history.

My little bro builds commerce websites, one of his clients manufactures pumps. I have no idea if they work. But he's got some stories. Sounds like it's quite a scene. (Not a scene I'm eager to involve myself in.)

2. vicious

vicious New Member

Pumps and such can increase size, but it doesn't sustain size or enhance sexual experience. You can say it's the equivalent of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, all fluid.

The scene's rather fringe. ;)

cheers,
    Jules

3. I have some good stories from my mom, too, but that's really deviating from the HST/HSN stuff. . . My mom is a nurse, and they get some INTERESTING visitors to the E.R. I've heard of condoms filled with plaster of paris in interesting places and of people coming in with vacuum attachments in their pants. . .

4. Claudio

Claudio New Member

Why would this be the case?

5. Kate

Kate New Member

:D The elite performers of any athletic endeavor may well spend extra dollars on top notch equipment in an attmept to gain an extra edge. They are not elite because they have bought the best equipment, however. They are the best because they have a passion to be/become the best.

Or as my mother told me when I was a youngster (I think it was a cigarette commercial actually), it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long~~~

[​IMG]

6. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

Tell that to Mrs. Jelq!

;)

7. vicious

vicious New Member

(see Jules's avatar) :D

Why would you need to ask? ;)

The activity creates an enormous amount of fatigue and some tissue breakdown in that area, the latter you want. It goes away after a few days of "rest", so it is temporary, and probably you're overall endurance will be better. Just like any exercise really. But while practicing it, even if you were dating Britney Spears, you'll be one limp bizkit. ;)

cheers,
    Jules

8. Lil Popa Pump

Lil Popa Pump New Member

Finally! Someone with a worse sense of humour than me!! [​IMG]

9. vicious

vicious New Member

Indeed Pump . . . I try so hard . . but in the end it doesn't really matter. ;)

cheers,
    Jules

10. Lil Popa Pump

Lil Popa Pump New Member

Stop...please [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. scratch

scratch New Member

you guys are great. the longest thread on the board is on PENIS enlargement.

way to keep it light.

12. vicious

vicious New Member

Well you have to understand Scratch, there's only two things I care about. My peaks and my freaks . . .

Boomshakalaka!!!! [​IMG]
    Jules

13. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

At the risk of causing someone to kill themselves trying to replicate these researchers' results, I present the strangest PubMed abstract I've ever seen in my surfings.

Seems appropriate here.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-p....=947210

I'll admit I did check to see if they continued their research, but it appears they didn't.

14. Bob Evans

Bob Evans Member

I checked my local GNC and they do not carry Dryopteris filix mas, do you know who does?

Bob

15. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

I think you are joking, but if you are not, please don't take it. It's highly toxic. It's only medicinal purpose in humans is to kill parasitic worms.

16. Jake

Jake New Member

I have to ask (or do I?)... why, in heaven's name, would anyone want to increase the size of mouse penises? Man, I'd love to see a grant proposal for this come through NIH- I think I'd hear the laughter all the way to the West Coast. Yikes.
    Jake

17. cilius

cilius New Member

Bump for one of the funniest threads so far [​IMG]

18. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

Comedically speaking, this thread is gold.

PS to Jake: I don't think they were trying to achieve this effect in the rats... from the title and abstract it sounds like an unexpected result.

19. Jake

Jake New Member

Right you are, Jon... what's really funny about this citation is the MeSH terms the indexer assigned to it... *adverse event*? Come on.... most guys wouldn't call an unexpected increase in penis size an adverse event [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jake

20. Jon Stark

Jon Stark New Member

Well what I keep thinking is it's not the whole story... like they make a note of this enlargement effect in the abstract, but you have to read the article to learn that they died within minutes of taking the extract.