Penis enlargement pills.

I just gotta wonder who this "Jelq" guy is/was. I'm sure it's a great story. I'm guessing his first name is Maurice. Maybe like a Swiss dairy farmer. Freak milking machine accident. The rest is history.

My little bro builds commerce websites, one of his clients manufactures pumps. I have no idea if they work. But he's got some stories. Sounds like it's quite a scene. (Not a scene I'm eager to involve myself in.)

Pumps and such can increase size, but it doesn't sustain size or enhance sexual experience. You can say it's the equivalent of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, all fluid.

The scene's rather fringe. ;)

cheers,
Jules

I have some good stories from my mom, too, but that's really deviating from the HST/HSN stuff. . . My mom is a nurse, and they get some INTERESTING visitors to the E.R. I've heard of condoms filled with plaster of paris in interesting places and of people coming in with vacuum attachments in their pants. . .

:D The elite performers of any athletic endeavor may well spend extra dollars on top notch equipment in an attmept to gain an extra edge. They are not elite because they have bought the best equipment, however. They are the best because they have a passion to be/become the best.

Or as my mother told me when I was a youngster (I think it was a cigarette commercial actually), it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long~~~

blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long

(see Jules's avatar) :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Why would this be the case?

Why would you need to ask? ;)

The activity creates an enormous amount of fatigue and some tissue breakdown in that area, the latter you want. It goes away after a few days of "rest", so it is temporary, and probably you're overall endurance will be better. Just like any exercise really. But while practicing it, even if you were dating Britney Spears, you'll be one limp bizkit. ;)

cheers,
Jules

Well you have to understand Scratch, there's only two things I care about. My peaks and my freaks . . .

Boomshakalaka!!!!
laugh.gif

Jules

I think you are joking, but if you are not, please don't take it. It's highly toxic. It's only medicinal purpose in humans is to kill parasitic worms.

I have to ask (or do I?)... why, in heaven's name, would anyone want to increase the size of mouse penises? Man, I'd love to see a grant proposal for this come through NIH- I think I'd hear the laughter all the way to the West Coast. Yikes.
Jake

Comedically speaking, this thread is gold.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake @ Jan. 21 2003,10:47)]I have to ask (or do I?)... why, in heaven's name, would anyone want to increase the size of mouse penises? Man, I'd love to see a grant proposal for this come through NIH- I think I'd hear the laughter all the way to the West Coast. Yikes.
Jake

PS to Jake: I don't think they were trying to achieve this effect in the rats... from the title and abstract it sounds like an unexpected result.

Right you are, Jon... what's really funny about this citation is the MeSH terms the indexer assigned to it... *adverse event*? Come on.... most guys wouldn't call an unexpected increase in penis size an adverse event
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Jake

Well what I keep thinking is it's not the whole story... like they make a note of this enlargement effect in the abstract, but you have to read the article to learn that they died within minutes of taking the extract.

Back