Primer and Driver protein...

Not yet, but I'm working on it.
thumbs-up.gif

Remember, if you have a store that you use frequently, please ask them to carry HSN products.

Sure, anything just to help :)
In your essay regarding anabolic protein drink, you mention consuming protein shake right before and after WO. Is this also true with the protein/carb supplements like MRP' or Weight Gainers?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jacobin @ Aug. 10 2004,7:05)]Sure, anything just to help :)
In your essay regarding anabolic protein drink, you mention consuming protein shake right before and after WO. Is this also true with the protein/carb supplements like MRP' or Weight Gainers?
Yes, same rules apply to MRPs.

Is it OK that after my routine of preshake(25g protein- 200g carbs)-creatine(5 grams with koolaid)-WO im not hungry (not even able to drink a protein shake) at all, but then getting dinner 2 hours later?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jacobin @ Aug. 18 2004,7:25)]Is it OK that after my routine of preshake(25g protein- 200g carbs)-creatine(5 grams with koolaid)-WO im not hungry (not even able to drink a protein shake) at all, but then getting dinner 2 hours later?
Why are you drinking 200 grams of carbs before you workout? I think that would kill anybody's appetite.
blush.gif

Im drinking TWINLAB Gainers Fuel 2,500 wich is composed of 480g carbs and 50g proteins in 3 scoops. So im taking 1 1/2 scoops (actually 240g carbs
butbut.gif
) Should I decrease the measure to 160 carbs and 16.6g of protein on my preWO shake?

Back