Real World Strength Usage

LOL
just had a thought that made me chuckle,quadman tried it the other day so did you,i bet all the guys that are reading this thread are on the floor besides there computer lay with there arms out infront trying it,or maybe now holding one leg in the air while squating with the other
laugh.gif

if there missus thinks they spend to much time in the gym whats she gonna think if she catches them doing these at there computer
biggrin.gif

<div>
(faz @ Dec. 04 2007,08:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">my other trick used to be (cant do it now flexebility)standing up hold the toes of your right leg,while keeping it locked out straight,then squat down on your left leg (ass to grass) stop at the bottom (literaly
biggrin.gif
) then push back up without bending the right leg.</div>
That's one of my skating moves! Can't do it on the left leg for some reason tho.

My parents or people I used to work with would have me do heavy lifting for them. It kind of makes me feel good about myself that I can be of use to other people in a situation where I excel. Although it has gotten me accused of breaking a metal handle off of a fridge door at work. They assumed I was the only one strong enough to rip it off but I don't even remember doing it unless it fell off after I went into the fridge.

<div>
(DWhite2741 @ Dec. 04 2007,23:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My parents or people I used to work with would have me do heavy lifting for them. It kind of makes me feel good about myself that I can be of use to other people in a situation where I excel. Although it has gotten me accused of breaking a metal handle off of a fridge door at work. They assumed I was the only one strong enough to rip it off but I don't even remember doing it unless it fell off after I went into the fridge.</div>
I've had similar situations, except usually I actually have broken the things. I broke a handle off a walk in refrigerator before when I tried to open the door, though in my defense it wasn't reallly made from very strong metal anyway.
I also broke a computer chair by sitting in it somehow, even though tons of fat people sat in it all the time. Another incident occured where I tried to open a drawer. Apparently it was stuck, and when I tried to open it, the whole front of the drawer tore off. Again, I'm assuming the thing must have had a defect for it to have just torn apart like that.

Another time, I sat back in the driver's seat of my wife's minivan and the seat broke. I'm not really sure how that happened. It seems like things just choose to break when I'm around, unless it's a computer. I think it's just bad luck, but everyone assumes that I have some kind of freakish strength that is responsible for all the things being destroyed around me.

Haha.

Sometimes I think maybe it has something to do with a sort of probability corruption field that certain people have around them, skewing probability into an unfavorable direction. I don't have any kind of scientific basis for this, but it does seem like a convenient excuse.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Dec. 05 2007,06:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think it's just bad luck, but everyone assumes that I have some kind of freakish strength that is responsible for all the things being destroyed around me.</div>
It is better to be feared than loved....
rock.gif

Back