Steroids

The cheapest is probably injectable test. I haven't bought or used steroids, but I've seen them. Dianabol can be pretty cheap too. I don't know any prices right off hand, but from what I've seen, the injectable testosterones are usually cheaper than orals. But... it really depends on who your source is. If you are using someone overseas for your source, it is going to cost more.

I like the idea of using testosterone, better than anything else.

my only concern is i don't like the idea of my test. going on a roller coaster with infreqeunt injections. i'd prefer something that kept the levels more constant. i wish blade was around! i want to learn about this stuff.

there's plenty of practical steroid info in the avant lab forums, cuttingedgemuscle.com, bodyrecomposition.com and mesomorphosis. i wouldn't go near any steroids, and i strongly oppose them, but i don't judge or criticize those who decide to use them. so if you've decided to do it, get as much info as you can before hand, and make sure you have supplies for your whole cycle and especially post-cycle, or you may crash pretty badly mid-cycle if your supplier disappears or something like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneMoreRep @ July 02 2005,1:19)]Any one have any good information on Finaplix?
Where to get it maybe? is it illegal?
BIZ? Blade?
Dude, go to another board if you want to talk about steroids. There are plenty of other places on the internet to learn about AAS if you desire to do so. This is not a steroid fourm.

You are correct this is not a steroid forum, but it's a hypertrophy-specific training forum one that includes discussion of exercise, diet, equipment, supplements etc...

If you ask me it's a valid topic, but anyways,

I stopped posting about them 2 days ago, no need to be rude.

Back