TAKE THIS POLL...PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything about dietary supplements' started by Bryan Haycock, Dec 30, 2002.

1. njuwb

njuwb New Member

mhh,

I just wonder where to buy the HSNproducts here in germany?

2. Soje

Soje New Member

Haven't bought that much supplement yet. But when I have I bought from my gym or over the border in Sweden. Much cheaper there than here in Norway.

Haven't found HSN supplement here in Norway yet!

Soje

3. robefc

robefc New Member

I buy most of myself online (whey and maltodextrin) from aviform.co.uk who do their own stuff.

Also buy whey from holland and barret sometimes but not anymmore

Sorry if no-one has heard of these but they are in the UK!

I find it cheaper to buy a good whey in bulk and then maltodextrin separately to mix as opposed to an all in one shake.

4. swan

swan New Member

I prefer to buy from the store . Its just the visual thing I have , reading the label and comparing to the other brands. :)

5. DivaRobin

DivaRobin New Member

6. Toma

Toma New Member

The Powerstore is my favorite place to get supplements
    Great prices and service. Plus David is a real straight shooter
    when it comes to exercise & nutrition.
    http://www.thepowerstore.com

7. Kiharan

Kiharan New Member

I usually buy at a couple of privately-owned "health food" stores here in Oklahoma City--the Health Food Center and the General Nutrition Center. HFC carries a pretty impressive variety (and they are expanding their store), so they might be a good outlet for your product.

I've also bought at a MaxMuscle store in OKC because it's operated by fellow strength/bodybuilding aficionados, although their prices, though discounted, aren't quite as low as HFC's.

8. kpienaar

kpienaar New Member

9. Insane_Man

Insane_Man New Member

I buy from whoever's got the cheapest crap.

10. ChuckGrill

ChuckGrill New Member

I generally purchase my supplements from Fitness 2000 Superstore in Lawrence, NJ.

11. Gladiator

Gladiator New Member

I'm in Australia so this may not help that much with your poll but I buy online, usually from
    discountvitaminsexpress.com.au

12. babucher

babucher New Member

I've purchased from:
    The Power Store
    www.thepowerstore.com
    Great stuff, service, knowledge
    SupplementDirect
    www.supplementdirect.com
    Seems like always the cheapest for creatine and protein
    I no longer purchase from local stores, except for a brew shop where I can get dextrose for cheap. Mmmm, beer precursors...
    Brian

13. as0l0

as0l0 New Member

I buy from sizematters.com.au

14. Snapper

Snapper New Member

I find that if there is a new product I read about and want to try it out, I will hit GNC for it, since they have a money-back guarantee. If I like it, I will then order it online from then on. If not, no money lost for trying a new product.

/snapper

15. Korsnes

Korsnes New Member

www.bodybuilding.com
    They have a huge selection, low prices and and are really helpful for international orders(customs trouble etc.)

16. mdz0739

mdz0739 New Member

17. Gettin'Low

Gettin'Low New Member

Physical: Wal-Mart
    Online: price hunt including shipping

18. Where do you get supplements/vitamins from in Aus?
    I use myopure.com.au for whey/dextrose, cheapest I've found so far. Mixed with a couple teaspoons of generic cocoa, it's a great shake!

19. CNoyes

CNoyes New Member

I stop by GNC everyonce in a while, but their prices are way too much. I can get the same thing on Bodybuilding.com for less than half the price counting shipping sometimes. The only reason I would ever buy anything at GNC is so I didn't have to wait for it in the mail, but the price difference is way too much.

20. lassic

lassic New Member