Top Ten Fave Exercises

Another ballot cast to round off the votes...

1) Dead Lift
2) Bench Press
3) One Arm Bent-Over Row
4) OH Press
5) Dips
6) Chins
7) Back Squat
8) Rack Pull
9) Push Press
10) Skulls

Top 19 exercises listed in order of votes (#1 vote gets 10 points, #10 vote gets 1 point)...

Deadlift 204
Chins/Pullups 164
Back Squat 138
Dips 124
Bench Press 103
Pendlay Row 54
Bent Over Row 39
Incline Bench 38
Military Press 38
Shrugs 34
Overhead Press 29
Push Press 28
Rows 26
Curl 25
Front Squat 24
Power Clean 21
Skulls 18
Rack Pull 16
Arnold Press 16

Tournament purposes, I am not including Arnold Press as there is the Military and closely related Overhead Press AND the Push Press. I am also excluding Rows for the same reason (Pendlay & Bent-Over). Most exercises were represented well except for the Deadlift counterparts, SLDL/Romanian who totaled 9 votes. These won't be included because the Deadlift is most likely to win this competition. Here are the seeds...

1) Deadlift
2) Chins/Pullups
3) Back Squat
4) Dips
5) Bench Press
6) Military / OH Press
7) Pendlay Row
8) Bent-Over Row
9) Incline Bench
10) Shrugs
11) Push Press
12) Curl
13) Front Squat
14) Power Clean
15) Skulls
16) Rack Pull

This will be a four week tournament using the polls. I'll start initial polls today to up to Monday, April 14th.

whats the point of this?

you already have some poll results.......so why a tournament?......am i missing something?

<div>
(bluejacket @ Apr. 04 2008,19:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">whats the point of this?

you already have some poll results.......so why a tournament?......am i missing something?</div>
He just likes weird polls.

See-&gt; poll: hhhhhhh: 1 or 2?

Maybe hit his head recently.
rock.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(bluejacket @ Apr. 04 2008,19:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">whats the point of this?

you already have some poll results.......so why a tournament?......am i missing something?</div>
Why not? Its never been done here, and that whole Men's Health tourney of exercises that fearfactory posted gave me the idea.

I expect a few upsets in this tournament. Watch out for the Push Press!

And yes... I love numbers... I am a numbers kinda guy, just ask TR!

Back