Want book for steroids

There are a few, but stay away from anything from Anthony Roberts. Probably the best place to learn is online, the information is all over the place. I'll post a few sites or send you a few sites once I get home from work.

<div>
(stevejones @ Feb. 02 2007,23:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's the best book to buy for someone who wants to begin learning about steroids ?</div>
email me

<div>
(Totentanz @ Feb. 03 2007,09:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">There are a few, but stay away from anything from Anthony Roberts.  Probably the best place to learn is online, the information is all over the place.  I'll post a few sites or send you a few sites once I get home from work.</div>
i agree from what ive read hes just too far up his own arse.

his ego could get you into trouble.there is plenty of online research out there.thats what ive been doing the past year.reading up.

You could also try stuff by Author L. Rea, like &quot;Building the perfect chemically enhanced beast&quot;, but &quot;Anabolics 2007&quot; is also a good book.

<div>
(Bulldog @ Feb. 03 2007,09:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have not read this book but from what I have heard it would probably be a good place to start.

Anabolics 2007 by William Llewellyn

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/store/anabolics-2007.html</div>
If you haven't purchased this yet it looks like they have brought the price down a bit.

Stevejones on steroids...scary.
ghostface.gif

Back