way back when

iceman0625

I remember when I played football I was the only one in the weightroom workingout. Most everyone else was talking or leaving early. I remember after the workout I would feel like I was about to throwup. Today, five years later, I get that feeling. I just did my second day of the 15's and I feel like I just want to throwup. I need to drink my whey protien but if I put anything into my mouth, I will throwup. I don't remember it being this bad LOL. Is this normal??

I am on a pretty stict diet. The reason I was prolly feeling sick is right before I lifted I drank some whey protien. That always makes me feel sick. I normally don't drink it right before but I was in a hurry.

slow down between sets, and makes sure to leave 1 hr between ur last BIG MEAL and workout time, stay hydrated to.

15s = lactic acid, and lactic acid tends to make the stomach upset.

i have thrown up after a workout to, only in the 15s tho.

I too, got a little nauseated after my first day of 15 's. On my second day, I rested a bit longer between sets (about a minute) and I was fine.

I used to get nauseated from squats during the 15s. It happens. I've found that drinking too much water during my workout can do this too.

Back