What do you guys think is better

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Feb. 13 2007,01:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(stevejones @ Feb. 13 2007,18:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Also, ronnie coleman is too small to be taken seriously...shaquille oneal outweighs him easily</div>
Wow, I didnt know size was solely decided by weight? or do you live in a strange meathead world?  oh and by the way, size has nothing to do with muscularity either (and I never said muscular size), so posting pictures of lee priest are not much use, but nice use of posting a picture of somebody who is a darn site heaver than zane ever was(comp trim, offseason whatever), while being 5&quot; shorter, making him a whole lot bigger.  Lee was bigger as a teen lifter in Aussie.

and

whats shaq's weight?  325

whats ronnies offseason weight? ooh, from ronnies site 330</div>
you're just too small to be taken seriously, sorry

Is it just me? or does stevejones' avatar appear to have &quot;man boobs&quot; but on his back
rock.gif

This has been the worst HST thread I'v ever read.

Joe, I really respect your accomplishments.

I really, really respect the advice of Dan and Bryan, I outweight them. I'm glad we have consensus that you cant judge a book solely by its cover.

We just all have to focus on being the best we can be, by our own standards.

Peace

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Feb. 12 2007,18:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dan, not to ruin an entertaining thread, but I wasn't aware that you took a half year off from training. I am stunned! Why was that? Injury? Boredom? Starting a new business? Visiting as many houses off ill repute as you can before your wienie shrinks?    
rock.gif
</div>
Mostly business but it's a long boring story and not nearly as entertaining as this thread.
tounge.gif

But, I never stopped lifting completely it's just my frequency was very sporadic.

IMO - Both Ronnie and Jay suck in defenition and proprotion compared to good old Zane.

All they have is a whole lota size
laugh.gif

<div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Feb. 13 2007,09:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Proportion and overall look?Yes. Definition as in paper-skin?No.</div>
I am not familiar with the term &quot;paper skin.&quot; What does that mean? Thin looking skin? Transparent?

I think paper-skin was a term that was used a lot in relation to Dorian`s extreme definition...something along the lines of his skin was like a thin sheet of paper showing every detail underneath. At least that`s where I encountered it, don`t know if it was used before that.

What I meant is that the extremely low BF %ages that today`s pro`s achieve for a contest, combined with their huge ammount of mass results into a much better &quot;definition&quot; than was apparent in Zane`s time.

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Feb. 13 2007,08:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is it just me? or does stevejones' avatar appear to have &quot;man boobs&quot; but on his back
rock.gif
</div>
they're silicone implants

<div>
(Lol @ Feb. 13 2007,11:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
jameshendersontillhogeriz.jpg
</div>
Can you imagine owning an &quot;all you can eat&quot; buffet joint. Everything is normal and then suddenly a big bus pulls up and 20 powerlifters pile into your restaurant looking like these guys.....BANKRUPT!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Feb. 13 2007,17:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well I always wanted to be remembered for something!

However now its going to be for the DUMBEST HST THREAD EVER!
biggrin.gif
</div>
its not the dumbest thread ever....it was just taken over by a couple guys pissing on each others shoes.

neither one is going to stop pissing......or move their feet.

dumbest hijack ever.

<div>
(bluejacket @ Feb. 13 2007,18:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Feb. 13 2007,17:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well I always wanted to be remembered for something!

However now its going to be for the DUMBEST HST THREAD EVER!
biggrin.gif
</div>
its not the dumbest thread ever....it was just taken over by a couple guys pissing on each others shoes.

neither one is going to stop pissing......or move their feet.

dumbest hijack ever.</div>
And they told me it was raining!
mad.gif

Lol. You have now shown us irrefutable proof! There is nothling left to piss and moan about? You have ruined my day!
sad.gif
I guess I will just have to go kick one of the dogs to cheer myself up.
laugh.gif

<div>
(Old and Grey @ Feb. 14 2007,11:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I guess I will just have to go kick one of the dogs to cheer myself up.    
laugh.gif
</div>
Instead of kicking a dog, kick a cat....any cat....even if it isn't your cat!

I'm just kidding of course although I would kick a cat before I would ever kick a dog.  
tounge.gif

Didn't read the article but fromthe pic it looks like Lyle is struggling with less than 100kgs?
rock.gif

I think that Siff, Verkohansky, Zatsiorski et co. would also struggle DLing...that`s not quite the point, IMHO. Lyle, just like umm...just about anyone has good and bad parts. His stuff is very good, from nutrition to training, but it`s not gospel:read it, understand it, know it, and choose for yourself.

The better/worse is a bit meaningless in this context, as I think both &quot;routines&quot; are basically the result of applying the same basic principles, with only mild differences as a result of each author`s interpretation. Read what Lyle thinks about HST and you`ll see that aside from some (minor, IMO) aspects related to SD and the higher rep ranges, he`s in complete agreement.

Which one is best?The one that keeps you hammering at it with enthusiasm:)

Back