What FREQUENCY do you train?

smf

I've been resistance training a long time but am relatively new to HST (just finishing my second wk. of 15's), so I apologize if this question has been posted before. I'm curious as to what frequency everyone uses and why?:confused:? Both in terms of absolute frequency (training days) and body part frequency (is it a split routine or whole body each time?). And what is your rationale for your frequency (experimentation based, goals, or maybe just convenience)?

Thanks and Happy training.

go to HSTfaqs frequency
basicly its up to you i noticed from the what age are you thread that you wanted to lose weight..i find doing a fullbody workout 5x a week helps lose weight..then once you get down to the weight you want ..you can do 3x... 6x splits..or just the basic routine with cardio on the of days.. it depends on many different things like how many times do you want or can you get to the gym .. :D

I generally train every other day, which comes out to about four times a week. One week, it will be four times in one week, the next week it is three times. Fullbody each workout session.

I find that this frequency works well for me. Any less and I lose motivation, any more frequency and I have a much harder time getting enough food in to gain weight.

I am doing 8x/week:

MWF Compounds AM/PM split
TR Isolations
weekends are for rest

I am currently cutting so this method is just perfect although I am only going 6 times this week... haha only..

-Colby

Back