Your Motivation/Inspiration

Yeah...TJ...but how many bodybuilders (exception of Arnie) can truly act...

*scratches my head*

On second thought...can Arnie act?
laugh.gif

"WHO'S YER DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(liegelord @ Apr. 12 2006,03:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I get motivated to train whenever I see gymnastics on TV.  I know those guys are usually under 5'6, but dang, the shoulders.  I think they have the best shoulder development of any athelete.</div>
Yeah. Freakin' awesome shoulders and great arms too. I tried doing a Maltese Cross and nearly crippled myself! I think the fact that I now weigh over 200lbs may have been part of the problem!
biggrin.gif
I don't suppose they weigh much over 140lb, if that?

<div>
(Lol @ Apr. 12 2006,10:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(liegelord @ Apr. 12 2006,03:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I get motivated to train whenever I see gymnastics on TV. I know those guys are usually under 5'6, but dang, the shoulders. I think they have the best shoulder development of any athelete.</div>
Yeah. Freakin' awesome shoulders and great arms too. I tried doing a Maltese Cross and nearly crippled myself! I think the fact that I now weigh over 200lbs may have been part of the problem!
biggrin.gif
I don't suppose they weigh much over 140lb, if that?</div>
I watched the commonwealth games this month, geez. if those guys threw in some olympic lifting to beef up their upper backs they'd put most bodybuilders to shame.

I have not tried to do a cross, but I can still skin the cat @ 230.
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah...TJ...but how many bodybuilders (exception of Arnie) can truly act...</div>

What can't he do??

THE GOVERNATOR!!

Back