Have you ever tried?

<div>
(gspartan @ Dec. 13 2009,9:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Anyways guys. I'm going to let you guys continue making your progress using HST
Merry Christmas to all. So long.</div>
Thank you. NOW it is going to be a merry Christmas.

I'll kinda miss him...
sad.gif

I feel cheated out of the epic meltdown part- &quot;merry Christmas&quot; and &quot;so long&quot;?
sad.gif

Zero gains? Why George, don't be silly, the rest of us can surely get that ~2 weeks of gains that even you got throughout your lifting career. If we stack enough of these together then we, too, will be rowing 600 lbs, as you have so aptly demonstrated!

P.S. Somebody should keep a tally of the number of times George lied in this thread (from claiming to buy the program, to claiming to trying HST in the past, etc etc).

P.P.S. Merry Christmas, George.

I just noticed that BYB is a Canadian site. And George says he lives in Canada. Must just be a coincidence eh. Unfortunaely it is about the most piss poor site I have ever seen from a marketing standpoint. I don't think George is going to get to retire from his internet sales.
sad.gif

<div>
(gspartan @ Dec. 13 2009,1:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Mikeynov an Electric-you guys are brilliant investigators. Good job. Way to go. Continue making zero gains guys. Maybe you should concentrate on your training, and one day you might put on some muscle.

Electice-Im sure Dorian did his rows a lot more strict than i did, as well as your other heroes that you mentioned. I never claimed to do them in strict form.

Anyways guys. I'm going to let you guys continue making your progress using HST and comparing your 150 LB bench press lifts. And i'm sure if i posted a picture it would also be fake and not really me right? Exactly.

Merry Christmas to all. So long.</div>
rock.gif
got busted now he's off
biggrin.gif

Busted!!!

PS. George, I can only relay what my firewall said. And as I said it may well be a &quot;false positive&quot; i.e. the website is doing something with active code that is entirely legit e.g. tracking users.

Back