how big is everyone?

Hi,
Im 5'6, 15 years old, @ 165 lbs.
My bf % is somewhere as I want it to be. (Visible definition on arms, chest, back, but can't really see the abs :confused: )
I don't see any teenagers on this site at all... but let them stick with their once a week routine :) .

Anyways here's a pic of a real bodybuilder... best in history if you ask me. (Arnold Schwarzenneger)

214 lbs @ 6'2" @ about 19% bf
sad.gif

But it's becoming less
thumbs-up.gif

5'8, 152lbs. Been lifting for about 7 months, and started out at 172lbs. I'm currently on the 5 reps of my first cycle.

I'm beginning HST at:
6'1.5" (186.7 cm)
229 lbs (103.9 kg)
17%

Waist (pants size) is currently 36" (91.4 cm)
was 41" (104.1cm) at 255 lbs (115.7 cm)

I aim to gain as much weight as I can while maintaining or lowering the effective percentage.
When I target 15%, I will begin cycling UD2 followed by HST.

I am 5'9" and 195 lbs. My bodyfat is about 12% at the moment. My waist size is 33" My arms are 16" or so.

My first post on this forum. I'm 5"11 180 lbs, tryin to get to 210 lbs using HST (maybe more =P). Started builkin up 3 1/2 months ago with a starting weight of 150 lbs. I used to wrestle which is why i had to stay lean but strong. Now that i'm done wrestling, i'm more interested in bodybuilding. Anyways, here's a pic:

I'm new to the board. I am 21, 5'8", and 192lb at about 3%. In off season I have been up to 200lb I am preparing for a show on June 5 in Miami, Superbody Junior division. I really haven't used HST but plan on it after my show. I have very good genetics and don't have a problem putting on lean muscle mass.
Some of my Measurements
Arms 19'' cold
Legs 27'' cold
Chest 47'' cold
waist 30''
I really hope to win the show if will be my first time in the MuscleMania circut. I hope to make a big name for myself. Wish me luck! Nice talking to you. I am shredded and ready!
blush.gif
:) I will post pic as soon as I can.

19, 144 6'1" here. Ridiculous metabolism. Well, at least I can see my abs move individually when I flex (along with every other muscle on my body). I've started, as of a couple weeks ago, taking in 3000+ calories every day, spread out over 6 meals or so, and I'm still struggling to gain. Planning on upping the bulking, and starting HST after my week of SD starting tomorrow! Finding 5rm today.

5'10"
BF 15%
Arms: 17" (cold)
Waist: 34"

As of today I have not yet started my first HST cycle. I will start first week of July.

I am 5'7" and 154lbs (13% BF). Started my first HST cycle a few weeks ago and really like it so far!

I'm going to be about 160lbs 8% BF by the end of the year :D

I'm 6'0, 222 lb., 13% bf as of today. This is my fourth week back in the gym after 9 months (mostly) off due to a broken tibia/fibula, ankle dislocation, and minor ligament damage from a rugby injury. Last September I measured at 225, 8-9% bf. I'm interested to see how well this works and will probably start in 10 days (after a vacation). It would be great to get up around 235, then cut a bit.

I'm new here...my stats are:

6' 2"
290 lbs
about 20% bf
20.5" arms (cold, right after waking up)
53" chest (cold, right after waking up)

Just finished an 8 week cutter.
Down to 179 fully depleted - just bounced back to 187 over the weekend. 3-point caliper coming in at 6.5%, but its a low reading. Probably more like 9% I reckon

Back