how big is everyone?

OK, finished 8 week cycle Friday January 7, 2004. Started at 174.5 and now weigh 190. Measurements are:
Chest: 43 +1 1/2
shoulders: 51 1/2 +1 1/2
r. biceps: 14 +1/2
l. biceps: 14 1/8 +7/8
r. forearm: 11 1/2 +1/2
l. forearm: 11 3/4 +3/4
r. thigh: 24 1/2 +1 1/2
l. thigh: 24 1/2 +1 1/2
r. calf: 16 +1/2
l. calf: 15 3/4 +3/8

Can't wait to start second cycle. Thanks Bryan!

I've been lurking on this site for a while, finally registered last week. I'm starting my first cycle on Monday, found my RMs last week. I've been keeping fit for years now, though only really got into lifting within the last six months. Currently, I'm about 6'1 and weigh 180 lbs, with bodyfat around 10% or 11%.
I hope to gain 10-15 pounds this year with as little fat by the end of year as possible. So we'll see what happens. I have to take all my measurements this weekend again. Last time was back in september. I know my arms have gained a bit of size, but that's probably about it since then.
HST sounds awesome after all the reading I've been doing over the past couple weeks, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm keeping a journal of my progress, so I'll update here on what happens after my first cycle.

170 cm (perhaps something around 5`6") and 78 kg`s (172 lbs)

Since september 2003 i`ve done 5 cycles and between them have done 4-split routine. I think this is the best way to gain results than just doing cycle after cycle. Other reason was that my tendons didn`t quite follow with muscles
tounge.gif

Now starting my 6th cycle on friday. Hardly can wait. HST is the THING
worship.gif

6,1 @ 200 lbs

hate to look in the mirror *lol*

will be starting back up with HST in a month or so (if everything goes well)

looking forward to regain my 225 and grow from there ... will post pictures after first or second HST cycle

greets

Ilja

I bloat like crazy when my eating gets out of hand.  Started my last cycle at ~190lbs and ended around 217.  Arm went from ~15in to about 16.5, gained about 1-1.5" chest, 1" thigh, 0.5 calf and 0.5 neck.  The bad thing is ~5in stomach
sad.gif
 I'm back to about the following:
Height: 6'
Weight: 201
Chest 42"
Stomach 36" (back down 2")
Arm 16"
Neck 15"
Calves 14.5-15"
Thigh 24"

Eric

well, I just started working out about 6 months ago, and only got serious about 1 month ago. Now I go to the gym 3 times a week, for about 1-2 hours at a time with a training partner.
6'1 was 155 with >5%bf and 12'' arms,
now 165 with 9%bf and 15'' arms, but still very skinny.
I will start HST for the 1st time next week. Havent set any limits on my goals, I'll try to get to about 185-190 and see what I want to do then.
I gotta say I'm an information and research junkie, and this site is my fix! BIG thanks to Bryan
thumbs-up.gif

flexed4gy.jpg

Hey guys.  I'm new to the board and have never used HST before.  I'm very old fashioned when it comes to training.  I've been training very low volume for the past couple of years with some decent gains....mostly strength.
I'm 5'10, 225lbs.  I don't have any measurements.  I'm taking the weekend off and next week I'll be getting my maxes etc.  I'm pretty curious to see how well this program works.

I am 5' 10" and 283 pounds. Not sure about bodyfat, but way too high to look like a bodybuilder. It's probably about 22 percent. I'm sporting that powerlifter look - not with a huge belly or anything, but not lean anough to show veins and such. I suppose I'll cut bodyfat down to 12  percent or so later spring, but right now I'm having too much fun growing like a weed and feeling like a walking house :)
So I'm new to HST and currently almost done my first HST cycle.  This training has totally changed my life - My body has exploded like never before.  I haven't trained for years and years so I had about  60 months of SD :)  Since I've started with HST here's the bodyparts I have been keeping track of:
Weight: 265 to 283 - a decent amount of that from water I presume due to the 1-AD
Arms: 19 to 20 1/8
Chest: 48 to 51
Calves: 18 to 18 1/2 (flexed)
Waist has increased probably an inch or so (currently 41)
Im taking 1-AD, so is that still considered natural? I dabbled with a few juice cycles back in college, but that was like 10 years ago, and I haven't trained at all for the past 5 or 6 years so does that disqualify me from being considered natural? if I had trained used HST back then I doubt I would have felt the need to experiment with juice at all.
When I was younger I trained using HIT because it seemed the most rational way. Mentzer and Jones just seemed so persuasive that I never seriously tried higher volume/frequency training. I guess my respect for Mentzer's writing style and analytical approach blinded me to other opportunites.
Even though everyone told me how great my genetics for size were when I was a teenager I never really ballooned up like I thought I should and I just chalked it up to not using enough juice. I wish I had known about the HST principles YEARS ago.
Even though I'm coming off of a super extended layoff, I've never felt my body growing before my eyes like I have on this program - my arms have gotten so thick in the past 6 weeks that they get a massive pump just from washing my hair in the shower.. I may be an old timer (37), but using HST I feel like I'm making progress 5 time faster than using my old methods when I was a teenager.
This summer when I have leaned out I'll post some pics - I'd like to get down to a reasonable 250 after another bulking cycle followed by 4 months or so of cutting fat.
THANK YOU BRYAN!
- TJ

Just finished the 10's Friday and I'm up to 195 (second cycle). I went from 190 down to 186 during the SD and got back to 190 by the end of 15's. I'm hoping to gain 10 more through the 5's and negs. Weight gain is really noticeable now, a total of 20 pounds in three months.

Thanks Bryan!
thumbs-up.gif

5ft 11" and 202 lbs 18.5% BF

down from a high of 252lbs with a 48"waist
blush.gif

I'm not a big guy--5"4, 143 pounds. Wrists are 6", neck is 15", biceps 14 1/8", calves 15 1/2", chest 38", waist 31". Bodyfat is higher than I'd like at 16 or 17 percent, but not totally out of control.
I'm pretty symmetrical but would like to add size and lose some fat. I'm on my first HST cycle and in a little over one month have added about 3/8" to my left arm and 1/8" to my right. The tape doesn't show me getting bigger elsewhere but I do feel as though my quality is improving. The split between my upper and lower pecs is deepening, the line between the two heads of my biceps is beginning to emerge, for the first time ever the veins in my bi's are starting to pop, lats and pecs feel thicker, glutes definitely getting stronger, calves sharper.
If I could just get my arms up to 15" I would be stoked. They'd look huge on a guy my size.

Finished second cycle on Wed. Started cycle at 186 and now weigh 202 (I lost 4 pounds during the SD, gained it back thru 15's).

r bicep: 14 7/8 +7/8
l bicep: 14 3/4 +3/4
r thigh: 25 1/2 +1
l thigh: 25 3/8 +1
chest: 47

so its been 5 weeks since I started my 1st HST cycle, while I'm still 6'1''
tounge.gif
, I'm now about 175-180lbs with aprox 7-8% body fat...WOW!! I wonder what size I'll be once I finish my 1st cycle?

originaly I had planed to hit 185-190lbs and then just maintain it, but now I wonder what size (with good symmetry) I can achieve? I think 200+ with still 7-8% body fat is easily possible in less than a year so thats my next floating target.

Once there who knows? ;)

I just started my first cycle
BF:i dont know but i am skinny
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
My buddies and I started working out about 2 months ago. We were seriously considering juicing but I heard that I still have the possibility of growing about another inch or so, and that aas closes up your epithelial plates (what makes your limbs grow). HST makes sense though and I am going to follow the cycle all the way. I feel small looking at all the stats on the board!
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My buddies and I started working out about 2 months ago. We were seriously considering juicing but I heard that I still have the possibility of growing about another inch or so

Trust me buddy, you have alot more potential than growing an inch or so ... and i'm assuming you're talking about your arms. I don't know too many beginners who start lifting with hopes of gaining an inch on their calves.

Keep pumping and chime in with your results.

Back