HST newbie plan

I understand
wink.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Nov. 07 2006,15:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">to a newbie sets,reps,progressive load,strategic deconditioning, zigzaging,are all technical stuff.

Quo usque tandem abutere, faz, patientia nostra?
rock.gif
</div>
sorry mate i have not been an alter-boy for many a year.
(i take it thats latin
rock.gif
) havent got a scooby-doo what that meant
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">From Cicero's Ad Catilinam speech to the Roman Senate regarding the conspiracy of Catiline</div>

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">quo usque tandem abutere Catilina patientia nostra

&quot;For how much longer, Catiline, will you abuse our patience?&quot; </div>

So...with a little bit of &quot;pepper&quot; the word &quot;Faz&quot; has been substituted from Catiline.

Dark Master - we all are entitled to our opinions...and we may agree or disagree or even agree to disagree...within reason.
wink.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Nov. 08 2006,08:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">From Cicero's Ad Catilinam speech to the Roman Senate regarding the conspiracy of Catiline</div>

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">quo usque tandem abutere Catilina patientia nostra

&quot;For how much longer, Catiline, will you abuse our patience?&quot; </div>

So...with a little bit of &quot;pepper&quot; the word &quot;Faz&quot; has been substituted from Catiline.

Dark Master - we all are entitled to our opinions...and we may agree or disagree or even agree to disagree...within reason.
wink.gif
</div>
cheers fausto
biggrin.gif

it seems like the dark master knew everything already when he started training
rock.gif

and going by what he says he must be still doing the vanilla HST workout as he doesnt seem to realise all HST routines including the vanilla are there to be tweaked,according to
time available
weights available
body conditioning,newbie,intermediate,advanced.
exercise preference
injurys
and many other factors..thats why HST is a set of principals not a routine.

faz why the gay response? Are you that DOWN from the beating Southend gave the scum?
Get back on the &quot;Janet &amp; John&quot; books &amp; up your reading comprehension - then you'll UNDERSTAND

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Nov. 08 2006,12:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">faz why the gay response? Are you that DOWN from the beating Southend gave the scum?
Get back on the &quot;Janet &amp; John&quot; books &amp; up your reading comprehension - then you'll UNDERSTAND</div>
whats to understand
rock.gif

and when you have won as much as we have every bitter football fan calls you scum(i bet you cant wait to be called scum
wink.gif
)
and if i decide to insult someone i will do it to there face not sat behind a computer screen or in latin
rock.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Oooh Betty, I've been Googled! </div>

Ok, I'll just laugh...no point in feeding the fire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back