lcars's training log.

<div>
(lcars @ Aug. 04 2007,09:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">squats 3 sets of 5@355lb + 1 set@400lb pr</div>
Congrats on the PR lcars. And damn, that OH press is awesome.

<div>
(liegelord @ Aug. 08 2007,00:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(lcars @ Aug. 04 2007,09:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">squats 3 sets of 5@355lb + 1 set@400lb pr</div>
Congrats on the PR lcars. And damn, that OH press is awesome.</div>
thanks liegelord

im very pleased with it too but i have to admit that is seated not stood.

wednesday

back

skipped deads as i had overstreched my hamstrings that day but we will not go into that!

cable rows wide grip 3 sets of 5@240lb

wide grip chins 3 sets of 5@230lb nice and slow.

dumbell rows 3 sets of 5@120lb concentrating on lower back.

tri's

close grip bench 3 sets of 8@240lb cant go heavier as it hurts my wrists so had to do extra reps.whatya gonna do?

dumbell pullover/french press 3 sets of 5@110lb

done!

thanks again liege
smile.gif

friday

shoulders

i basically repped out on military,seated dumbell,rear delts and shrugs today,shoulders really sore so its time for an sd to recover me thinks.

however i will be going for it on squats tomorrow
wink.gif

saturday

legs

squats 3 sets of 5@355lb

legpress 3 sets 5@770lb

calves(on leg press machine)3 sets 15@420lb

couldnt add anything to the lifts last week, but im very pleased with this cycle.

its time for a well earned rest.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(lcars @ Aug. 13 2007,09:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">its time for a well earned rest.
biggrin.gif
</div>
No kidding! Incredible, incredible cycle Icars! Your numbers are insanely impressive!

<div>
(_tim @ Aug. 13 2007,10:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(lcars @ Aug. 13 2007,09:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">its time for a well earned rest.
biggrin.gif
</div>
No kidding!  Incredible, incredible cycle Icars!  Your numbers are insanely impressive!</div>
thanks tim, ya just gotta keep pluggin away until you get where you wanna be
biggrin.gif

its taken a while but i can finally say im getting somewhere now.

I really admire what you've been able to accomplish, Icars. It's just very nice to see someone hitting numbers like you are; it gives me a whole different perspective on the whole workout thing. I'm glad that you're seeing the progress that you want regardless of how long it's taken. OUTSTANDING.

Back