Searching for opinions

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i tried it at the last gym i was at ,the problem is that when someone is waiting for a bench or squat rack everytime you rerack they walk towards you ,then when you pick the weight up again they give you funny looks,and when you do that 20 times they think your taking the p**s </div>

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I can imagine how it must have been! If I didn't understand max-stim, I would have thought you were just trying to piss me off.

Great stuff I got me protein and creatine, so I'll be kicking ass again.

First off I'll go back to trying out 6 x 5, if I can can of course.

Will also keep Tabata, but may include some slow steady cardio just for keeps.

Hey Fausto how's the Tabata going? I've been thinking of starting it up along with my HIIT training.

Are you doing it 2x per week? Where do you put it in your workout, I hear once you do it you're basically too worn out to do anything else.

Peak

Between life's kicks and discipline I haven't been a good boy
laugh.gif

My intentions, however are to slot it on off days along with a couple of isos (just supersetted lat. and rear lat. raises and Curls/Skullcrushers), which would be done before Tabata.

The Tabata I do is fine I will not be on the floor gasping for air
laugh.gif
(I'm not a jap
laugh.gif
), but it has increased my aerobic capacity somewhat.

I may trade one of the off days to do steady state cardio on the stat bike, just for kicks (30 minutes).
wink.gif

I'm bumping this thread just for kicks.

Since then I have been milking the 5's for what they're worth, I got me a &quot;pardner&quot; although he decided to take a week off till next week.

I dropped the little isolations as suggested by sci...and have stayed on the 5's for a while. In between things and life I've had to stop here and there, all I did was go back a few steps and re-start the 5's again slightly lighter because of stopping.

It is looking good although my weight has basically stayed there, my strength levels are not too bad and lifting heavy feels generally very good.

Now...more comments?

Back