Testosterone in HST vs Traditional?

you have learnt to read through someones post and understand what they are actually saying,instead of trying to poke wholes and twist everything they say just to save face.after your first post notwithstanding,thats all i ask of my pupils LOL.

<div>
(lcars @ Jul. 21 2007,18:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">you have learnt to read through someones post and understand what they are actually saying,instead of trying to poke wholes and twist everything they say just to save face.after your first post notwithstanding,thats all i ask of my pupils LOL.</div>
Bro, you'd make copper feel like transparent silk...but the big book does say something that ammounts to:&quot;thine shall be the Kingdom of Heaven&quot;, so I'm not sure that's a bad thing after all. OTOH, I can't help but be continuously baffled at the strength of the beliefs that this...umm...let's call it &quot;sport&quot; induces in some ppl, and how it induces religious like fervor when it comes to certain topics. And similar preaching and so on...it's rather interesting really.

And bro, rule of thumb, for your future schooling efforts:going with the:i got gunz/quadz/pecz/resultz whatever line is a way poor method of sustaining an argument.

ok ok i give up.this is my last post on the subject.and one last time i disagree.gunz/quadz/pecz/resultz are exactly what is needed to sustain an argument(as regards to training).they show out right,not only are you able to help people to train correctly,but you are also living proof of your training and commitment to the sport.you can listen to a personal trainer all you want( although some are excellent)who is built like a lat,spouting off things he read in a text book,but hey im proof my training is effective.sorry for the arrogance but when im called out,i have to step up.oh and it doesnt mean i would ignore someones advice because they are smaller than me.

p.s i dont think being rude or condescending wins an arguement either.

piece and enjoy the rest of the weekend,as i intend to hit the town tonight!and dont wanna be late.

Seriously guys, I think you two need to hug and kiss. That's what I make my kids do when they keep fighting and it works.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jul. 21 2007,14:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Seriously guys, I think you two need to hug and kiss. That's what I make my kids do when they keep fighting and it works.</div>
HAHAHA

LOL!!!

tounge.gif

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jul. 21 2007,21:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Seriously guys, I think you two need to hug and kiss.  That's what I make my kids do when they keep fighting and it works.</div>
Only if mansechs ensues. I have a bro fetish.

Back