Vegan + Bodybuilding = ?

<div>
(eric.malitz @ Nov. 21 2007,02:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Tim-
You joke about veganism, but maybe you should see what actually goes on in factory farms including egg and milk producers. And do some research about animals and their mental abilities, chickens and cows are both social animals- that should be enough to convince someone who knows anything about evolutionary biology that these animals shouldnt be abused (or killed inhumanely- and no corporate killing of animals is done humanely)

Fausto- Not to criticize, but your church is founded on the same principles of fundamentalism as any other church- only it may have watered down or cherry picked its scriptural borrowings more than normal. What makes you think your church's beliefs are more 'respected' by god?
All religion imposes things, however implicit it may seem.</div>
You're sounding like a troll coming in here like this with your 6th post and all, but I'll respect your answer like any other one.

I don't think you were getting the point of the thread. There was no argument of a greater religion or more respected religion by God.

IMO, this banter really doesn't have it's place here.

I just bought a 12-gauge pump-shotgun so I can go out hunting with my friend and kill my own food...mostly will be going after large birds, turkey, ducks, geese, etc.  I just learned how to fish a few years ago and love catching wild fish, they taste better than the store-bought variety!  I figure killing birds is the next step.  Duck meat is one of my favorite foods.

I was a vegetarian once and hated it.
What can I say, I LOVE MEAT!

<div>
(eric.malitz @ Nov. 21 2007,02:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Tim-
You joke about veganism, but maybe you should see what actually goes on in factory farms including egg and milk producers. And do some research about animals and their mental abilities, chickens and cows are both social animals- that should be enough to convince someone who knows anything about evolutionary biology that these animals shouldnt be abused (or killed inhumanely- and no corporate killing of animals is done humanely)

Fausto- Not to criticize, but your church is founded on the same principles of fundamentalism as any other church- only it may have watered down or cherry picked its scriptural borrowings more than normal. What makes you think your church's beliefs are more 'respected' by god?
All religion imposes things, however implicit it may seem.</div>
Eric,

I don't see any posts where Tim jokes about veganism. However, there are very few things in life that can't and shouldn't be joked about. Extremism in any form is unhealthy and is often harmful whether it's about politics, religion, or lifestlye.

Regarding another forum member's religious beliefs - this is a bodybuilding forum. IMHO I think it would be best to leave the religious arguments to another forum. Unless, of course, it's proven that praying for more muscles leads to hypertrophy.

It does.
smile.gif

Back