What is your career?

A hairstylist by Day, theoretical entrepeneur by night.. (that just means I THINK about getting rich).
Brand new to HST..start the actual training Sunday..

A hairstylist by Day, theoretical entrepeneur by night.. (that just means I THINK about getting rich).
Brand new to HST..start the actual training Sunday..

Fitness Student at Humber College. Moving on to University to discover all there is about the human body...if thats possible.
biggrin.gif

Fitness Student at Humber College. Moving on to University to discover all there is about the human body...if thats possible.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

For many years I was a business exec.

Now I'm an upholsterer, marketing agent, business manager, financial advisor, supervisor, clerk, floor sweeper, delivery driver, sales rep, in other I have my own upholstery business.

Oh yeah I do a little research and writing on the side
wink.gif

ICBM Electromechanical Maintenence Technician for the Minuteman III Weapon System...........by day.
biggrin.gif

Videogamer, machinist, and amatuer mechanical/electrical engineer by night.

PHP Developer.
Looking to use HST to get on the cover of a fitness mag and become famously rich and never have to touch a keyboard again.

So like I said, PHP Developer.

<div>
(NeeBone @ May 04 2006,11:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">PHP Developer.
Looking to use HST to get on the cover of a fitness mag and become famously rich and never have to touch a keyboard again.

So like I said, PHP Developer.</div>
LOL!

I'm a small business owner w/ my hands primarily focused on my website marketing now. (hired others to the jobs i dont like).

NeeBone, maybe ill pm you for some php help sometime! some of the coding bugs stresses me out and raises my cortisol levels (or thats the excuse ill use until im under 10% bf)

<div>
(jwbond @ May 04 2006,19:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm a small business owner w/ my hands primarily focused on my website marketing now. (hired others to the jobs i dont like).

NeeBone, maybe ill pm you for some php help sometime! some of the coding bugs stresses me out and raises my cortisol levels (or thats the excuse ill use until im under 10% bf)</div>
I've got a couple other websites of my own which I'm trying to make a few bucks from. It's always great to delegate the crappy jobs (just don't giv'em to me
laugh.gif
)

<div>
(NeeBone @ May 05 2006,05:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(jwbond @ May 04 2006,19:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm a small business owner w/ my hands primarily focused on my website marketing now.  (hired others to the jobs i dont like).

NeeBone, maybe ill pm you for some php help sometime!  some of the coding bugs stresses me out and raises my cortisol levels (or thats the excuse ill use until im under 10% bf)</div>
I've got a couple other websites of my own which I'm trying to make a few bucks from. It's always great to delegate the crappy jobs (just don't giv'em to me  
laugh.gif
 )</div>
hah! well i consider the fun part of my job coding. the part that isnt as much fun is my actualy business! (insurance related)

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Student. More interested in HST than my degree though. </div>

Oh how I agree!

I'm a Family Physician working at a rural Community Health Center. I'm always discussing diet and exercise with my patients, so I have to walk the walk! I'm 51, and doing HST for about 4 months, with some (slow) progress.

I'm a Family Physician working at a rural Community Health Center. I'm always discussing diet and exercise with my patients, so I have to walk the walk! I'm 51, and doing HST for about 4 months, with some (slow) progress.

Back